Chapter 1 - Prologue

(Third POV)

.

.

.

In a white room with a spinning wheel there were two people , a person who for some reason looked like Stan Lee and a normal dude.

.

.

.

(MC POV)

.

.

'Ugh What Happened? All I remember is playing Genshin Impact and my mom told me to go buy some groceries and then... oh right. I got hit by Truck-kun, What a cliché way to die. Where am I anyway?'

"You my boy are dead." said a guy who for some reason looked like Stan Lee, 'Wait did he know what I was thinking? Is he a ROB or something, if so why does he look like Stan Lee?'

"Yes I read your mind, and yes I am a ROB and as for why I look like Stan Lee, Why not?" answered the Stan Lee look-alike who was now Identified as ROB.

"So I'm dead and where am I going to is it Hell or Heaven, if they even exist?" asked our MC who for some reason was not freaking out.

"You my boy were chosen by our Great God Truck-kun to be reincarnated" said ROB, "WAIT WHAT- did you just say Great God Truck-kun?" asked our protagonist.

"Yes, you heard it right, Truck-kun is the God of Reincarnation." replied the ROB, "Anyway you won't get wishes or anything but you'll keep you memory and you can only spin this wheel to decide which world you will be reborn in and which cheats you'll get, So spin it." said the ROB

Our MC while still confused decided to just stop thinking and do what ROB said, then he looked at the wheel which had multiple worlds like Marvel, DC, Fate/stay night, Boku no Pico,*Shiver* etc. He moved closer to the wheel and spun in with all his strength.

'Please land on a safe world,please, please, please....' begged our MC in his mind, the wheel kept moving and it slowly stopped at 'My Hero Academia+'

"YEEESSSSS!" exclaimed our MC due to landing on a world he considers relatively safe since the only problem in their world would be villains and he might even get some cool power since nearly 80% have quirks, it was only then he noticed the '+' mark in front of it, as if seeing his confusion ROB answered him "It means that the MHA world will be fused with some other world but MHA will be the main world although it will be a AU."

"Huh? Does that mean the plot will be useless?" asked our MC in mild panic. "No, It will still mainly follow the MHA plot with some changes unless you mess it up." replied ROB. "Anyway spin the wheel again to get your cheat." said ROB.

When our MC looked at the wheel again it had changed to show multiple powers like Rinnengan, Harem System, Multiversal Chat Group etc. Our MC decided to spin it cuz why not? Even if the cheat is bad he'll still get a quirk.

*Click**Click**Click**Click*...it kept moving and slowly stopped at 'Genshin Impact System+Multiversal Chat Group'.

"Huh? You're really lucky aren't you? You actually got two systems." Said ROB with slight suprise while MC was too shocked to reply and before he could say something ROB said, " You'll get your Genshin System when you turn four and the Multiversal Chat Group when you turn 15 or if you start UA."

"Wait! Can I at least choose how I look? "asked our MC. "Meh, that's fine I guess." replied ROB.

"I want to look like Tartaglia from Genshin Impact, can you do that?" asked MC. "Sure, I guess. I'll also give you some benifits as well." Replied ROB before he said " Goodbye Boy".

While he was happy from being able to look like one of his favorite characters a goddamn hole opened up underneath him, through which he fell. "AHHHHHHHH".

'Hm... should I have told him that one of the world's was of the Fate series? Oh well, at least I'll get some good entertainment' thought ROB

.

.

.

(MC POV)

.

.

.

'Where the hell am I? It's really dar- wait there's light-'

.

.

.

(Third POV)

.

.

.

In a Hospital room in Fuyuki, Japan,

.

.

.

There was a beautiful young woman who seemed about 5'2 feet with a really good figure although a little petite with beatiful long orange hair and teal eyes on the bed and sitting beside her was a handsome man who looked about 5'7 feet with auburn coloured hair and bright blue eyes.

.

.

.

"Come on Konan you can do it." encouraged the man to the woman who was now identified as Konan. "Shin'ichi I swear If you make me go through this again I'll kill you for sure!" Yelled Konan while almost breaking the hand of the man now identified as Shin'ichi.

"I promise, Now let's get through this." said Shin'ichi even though in his mind he was complaining about how she was the one who wanted a child and how women are weird creatures.

It was then that the doctor informed and congratulated them "Congratulations you gave birth to twins." and handed over two babies, a cute girl with teal eyes and a cute boy with bright blue eyes both with orange hair.

.

.

.

(MC POV)

.

.

.

'WHAT THE HELL! WHY IS EVERYTHING SO GIGANTIC!?' exclaimed/questioned our MC but what came out was "GUAAAH GWAHHHHHH".

"AW, their so cute!" exclaimed a woman who I think is my mom to the man who is probably my father. "What will be their name?" asked my Father to which She replied " Our Daughter's name will be Itsuka Kendo and our son's name will be Ajax Kendo, do you have any problems with it dear?" My mom questioned/threatened with a sweet smile that sent shivers down my spine.

'Wait did she say Kendo!? As in Itsuka Kendo?!' Questioned our MC now named Ajax but before he could confirm it he fell asleep.

.

.

.