1

zeke was wandering outside the walls, it was something he wasn't supposed to do. there were titans outside, the possibility of him getting eaten is high, he has no protection or gear.

as he was walking, he saw a big figure in the
distance. he froze, it looked like a titan... but it was bigger than the average titan. it was brown and about 17 meters tall?

zeke was interested in what was up ahead of him, so he walked closer to what he thinks is a titan. the big figure becomes more and more detailed. he definitely has fur, and looks like a monkey..?

the monkey was crushing rocks, zeke froze as he saw this. a monkey crushing rocks..? he has so much questions. why is the monkey so big? why is he in the middle of no where? is he a titan?

the monkey stopped his rock crushing as he saw the small figure in front of him. he turned his head slightly, confused on why a human was there.

the human took notice of the weird monkey stopping his rock crushing and took the advantage to walk closer. as soon as he was walking closer and closer, the thing spoke.

"who are you?" he said with a deep and loud voice.

"my name is zeke. i mean no harm.. i was just wandering around." zeke said not trying to be a threat.

"you shouldn't be here. i am a titan, i inherited the beast titan, i am a subject of ymir." the beast titan spoke.

zeke was amazed by the amount of information he was taking in all at ounce. he froze, eyes wide trying to comprehend the situation he is in.

the beast titan leaned closer, and noticed all his features. a slight blush creeping to his face, he turns his head around hoping zeke wouldn't notice. but zeke was already looking at him, and noticed it right away.

zeke started to blush as well, and started to feel weird in his stomach. but he covered it up easily with his arm.

"what are you doing here? aren't the subjects of ymir supposed to be in marley?" zeke asked as he cleared his throat and tried to not make it noticeable that he is still blushing.

"i am on a mission to help take the attack titan back along with others from marley." the beast titan said, "what are you doing here?"

zeke froze and thought to himself. why was he there in the first place? he shouldn't be wandering the walls so freely, only the survey corps are allowed to go outside the walls only on expeditions. what was he doing out here?

"i was curios on what was going on outside the walls. i know i am not supposed to be here, but i couldn't help it." he explained.

"do you want to see more of whats going on?" the beast titan suddenly asked.

"sure..?" zeke said, not sure what he was about to get into.

zeke suddenly got swooped up by the beast titan and he felt that familiar feeling in his stomach again. he dropped and onto the beast titans shoulder.

zeke was amazed by what he could see from his shoulder. the beast titan was blushing again by that sight of seeing him so amazed by the view that he gave him but luckily he couldn't  see his blush from where he was at.

time passed as zeke was walking through the land  beyond the walls. it was now night time by the time he sat down and took a small break. apparently zeke was planning on staying with him for the night.

zeke was still on his shoulder, and leaning against his neck. he was falling asleep, but didn't want to end his time with the beast titan yet. but the beast titan was noticing how he was forcing himself to stay awake.

"it's okay to fall back asleep. i'll be here in the morning when you wake up." said the beast titan reassuringly.

zeke nodded and readjusted so that he would be comfortably sleeping on the beast titans shoulder. he fell asleep in seconds, and was already deeply asleep.

zeke was mumbling random things in his sleep. but one thing he said caught the beast titan's attention.

"i love you, beast titan.." he mumbled.

the beast titan was shock and was trying to process how things ended up like this. but he gave in and said,

"i love you too, zeke."