𝟔| ❝𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆❞

‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . *

POST-SEX GLOW,

It was a thing. Oh yes, it was. And [m/n] oh poor [m/n] was suffering from it. He tried to walk into his university campus with a normal look on his face, but he couldn't;t help but smile. A big goofy smile that just danced on his face. 

He was glowing people couldn't help but to stare, [m/n] was well-ish known in this school, he was always himself, that's what people liked about him, he was so real. "AYO! [M/N]" he heard a voice call out to him. 

[M/n]'s walking faltered and turned around to look at to voice that called him, "Oh! what's up Kyo-senpai" he asked while looking at his school friend. "You look happy, like your glowing! like post-sex glowing! OH MY GOD! DID YOU FINALLY GET IT, OH MY GOD MY BABY HAS GROWN" He squealed while shaking [m/n] back and forth. 

[M/n]'s eyes widened, as he put his hand over Kyo's mouth, "Kyo-senpai! Shhhh, I don't need anyone knowing!" [M/n] whispered as he looked around making sure no one heard his loud senpai exclaim about his newborn sex life. 

"OH, SO YOU DID!?" he yelled smiling like an idiot, "oh I'm so proud! who was it? was it one of those sexy-ass volleyball players, or was it [f/n]??? or sky??" Kyo asked while bouncing on his toes, how was this fool older than [m/n]. 

"you got two right" {m/n] mumbled before walking into the school now surrounded by his school friends. "Two! I got two right" Kyo whispered while pacing behind [m/n]. 

"Oh my god! You had a threesome! For your first time, Wah... I'm jealous, oh itai" he cursed as [m/n] slapped him softly against the head. "Shut up Senpai" [M/n] sighed while walking it to his classroom, bowing softly to his teacher. Kyo followed close behind, "Kyo-senpai, go to class, I'll tell you about everything later" [m/n] said while shooing his senpai away. 

"[m/n]" his desk partner whispered, yet [m/n] ignored him, "[m/n]" he whispered louder, once again [m/n] ignored him. "[M/N]-CHAN!" he yelled abruptly gaining the attention of a few of his other classmates "yes Tanaka-kun" [m/n] sighed harshly while facing his friend. "A little birdy told me that you lost your little V-Card" he whispered while playing with [m/n]'s hair. 

[M/n] chocked on his saliva, his face formed a state of mortification as his eyes went wide, "what...what? w-who told you that" [m/n] tried to laugh off Tanaka's statement acting as his he was lying.

"Well, I actually wasn't sure it was true or not" Tanaka smirked, "But now you just confirmed my supposition" He smiled it a teasing glint in his eyes. [m/n] mumbled a small 'kuso' as Tanaka ruffled his hair. 

The shell-shocked boy slowly grabbed his strawberry milk and began to drink trying to ignore the inappropriate questions his friend was asking, he continued to make the remarks until her concluded his ranting. 

"Ah, I wanted to be your first time"