chapter 1

Hi I'm laura marano. I'm 16 and i recently switched high schools. I wasn't exactly popular at my old school. Quite the opposite actually. I was a nerd but that's all about to change.

Hi I'm ross lynch and im 16. I'm kind of popular at my high school . I'm dating this chick named maia. If I'm being completely honest she's not exactly the easiest person to get along with. but we make it work. I live in Hollywood California and I'm a singer in a band with my brothers, sister, and friend Ratliff.

Raini: did you guys hear there's gonna be a new girl.

Calum: yeah I just hope she's not one of the populars. we've already got enough of those

Raini: yeah like the last two girls were a populars. last thing we need is another Maia.

Calum: I don't think we're going to have to worry about that.

Raini : what makes you say that?

Calum: *points in direction of door* thats why.

Raini : * looks at door* Oh a bad girl, that's new

Calum : yeah we haven't had one of those in a long time. but she looks like she might be the last girl out easily.

Raini : yeah but I'm sure she'll be a popular in no time I mean just look at her she wouldn't want to hang out with us.

Laura : *walks past Ross and over to raini and Calum* hi I'm Laura.

Raini: you're talking to us?

Laura: yeah who else would I be talking to?

*with ross*

Ross : hey who's the new girl? and why is she talking to them.

Maia: I don't know but why do you care? Do you think she's cute or something?

Ross: no she's just different chill out stop getting so jealous.

Maia : I'm sorry I guess I just got the good friends I mean who would like her anyways she's so ugly.

Ross: I wouldn't say she's ugly she's just not my type. I'm not really into the bad girl I'm into the easy.

Maia : did you just call me easy ?

Ross : don't act like you're Little Miss innocent

Maia : whatever, such an ass

Ross : stop being so stuck up damn are you on your period or something?

Sorry I know it's short but here's the first chapter enjoy