Chapter One

Shea girl yo ass betta be up for you be late to your interview"

YOU
Girl i'm up

BFF
you betta, good luck sis you got this show them you a bad bitch.

YOU
Alright boo call U later

𝐓oday was the  I get transferred to the NYPD for a new mission and I am determined to catch the man who killed my parents.
"Alright let's do this Shea you got this, just go in there and don't make yourself noticed by alot of people". I got my keys and bag and walked to the entrence, amazed by the building itself, they really live up to their name. As I walked into the office they lady at the front desk looked up. "You must me Miss Rogers", I nod. " ok, just go though this door and the office to the far right will be where the Cheif will meet you" I nodded and did as she said as I walked to the office door all the other detectives where loooking at me, if I had to guess they are wondering who I am and I can't blame them if a new detective just came and was being put with me I would be wondering what is going on. "You can come on is Miss Rogers, close the door behind you". As I was closing the door I heard some of the otheir detectives saying something " Isn't that the girl who was transferred because of her family or something". I looked at the girl before closing the door without saying anything.

"Take a seat" I sat down and looked at the man that was in front of me he looked about my age and a good looking man might I add, " So you ex-boss sent me all the things that you will need" He looked at me up and down with a weird smile on his face. "you'll be just fine rookie just be ready to work your ass off", with that he gave me my paper work and showed me to my desk. We walked out to where all the others where and stood at the back I stayed there while he walked to the front where the white board was " Ok, assholes this is our new Detective from Russia she will be working with you until further norice so be nice to her", he said with a smirk and with that he went back to his office. Everyone said hey and kept on doing what they where doing before I came in.

~LATER THAT NIGHT~

Everyone was heading home becasue they where fiinished with their paper work, I would be going home but Mr.Roberts wanted me to do some extra work, to be honest I didn't mine being left at the department by myself because when i'm alone I work better thats why when I go on missions I always go by myself because I would the job done faster without worrying about my partner. As I was going threw the papers from elier I got a text from HQ of my burnner phone ( change of plans we are sending in a partner for, we looked back into the man that we are looking for he is way dangerous than we thought, he has been a mafia boss ever since he was 13 years old). "As always you always disappoint me" I said as I put my phone back into my pocket. " who are you talking to" a man's voice says as I stand to get my things. "oh, my friend" I said wondering when did he come in and why was he still here, "Sorry I must have scared you" He siad walking toward me. "its fine" I said as I finally noticed he was one of the detectives that I was introduced to ealier. "I came back to lock up" he said as he dangled the keys in front of his face. "Oh, thatst fine I was just finna leave" I said heading to the door "Hey do you think I could talk to for a minute" I was about to say no because I really wanted to go home and take a well needed sleep "sure, what is it" I said sitting my bag back down on my desk and sitting next to it. "I know you weren't talking about your friend just now" I looked him with an emotionless expression "yes, I was" I said getting off the desk. before I could move anymore he grabbed me and tryed to pin me to the desk but I punched him and pinned his hand behind his back until i heard a slight popping sound "Ok, ok, I give the organization sent me" I kept the position for a coupole more sedonds and then let go "here see" he showed me his id. "next time just start with that. I said walking out of the department with him following behind.

"I guess you are the best that the organization has" I kept walking " I didn't catch your name" he said opening my car door" I started the car "Shea, shea rogers" and with that I drove off leaving him standing in the parking lot.