two.

..⃗. [super rich kids] 𑁍ࠜ ・゚ˊˎ

╰┈➤ ❝ [i'm not scared of death because death's all over me

╰┈ [i'm not scared of death because death's all over me.]
╰┈➤  nicole dollanganger

"HE WAS TOTALLY EYE-FUCKING YOU!" She shouted, giggling as a pillow was thrown at her. Her stomach began to cramp from her laughter. Even if her friend couldn't see it, she could. Bruce Wayne wanted to fuck Siobhan Dumont. That's all there was to it. Her giggles persevered through her wiping off her makeup. Even when she noticed that Siobhan's laughter had died down, replaced by her staring out towards the French doors to her balcony. She recognized that look, that frown. With a soft sigh, Phoebe tossed her used makeup wipe in the small trash can next to the bedroom door. "I gotta head out. Class in the morning and all. Don't sleep in your makeup. And you should really consider coming with me to the Iceberg. It'd be fun." She tossed the pack onto the bed and blew a kiss to her friend before leaving.

Siobhan let herself fall flat onto the bed, staring up at the ceiling. Tears began to build up in her eyes. Why? What did she have to cry about? She had everything handed to her on a silver platter and yet she still shed tears. Fuck. Her hands reached up to wipe away the tears before they could travel far. It all felt like too much. She wasn't even sure what she felt weighing her down. She just knew whatever it was, it was too much.

She felt gross. The memory of Gil's arms around her, holding her against his body floated by. He had a family. A family that had been there. And she'd just let him nearly grab her ass. All because she liked the idea that another man was jealous. Grabbing her pillow, she pressed her face against it, shutting her eyes tight. She just wanted to feel something other than this crushing weight on her chest. But that light didn't seem to be at the end of her tunnel. Just a never ending, dark tunnel. Fuck.

Burying her face into the pillow, she let herself fall victim to her heavy eyelids. Falling asleep sideways on her bed, makeup smeared on her face, and her dress clinging to her body. It was an uncomfortable sleep, filled with anxious dreams. One was her as a child, waking up on Christmas day to see a bird under the tree. As she goes towards it, she realizes the bird is eating her father, picking apart flesh like it's feed. She never remembers what kind of bird it is, but she knows it's a big one. No matter how loud she shouts for her mother, the woman never comes. She approaches her father's corpse and the bird flies off. Tears fall down her cheeks as she shakes his body, hoping for him to magically be put back together again. She always wakes up with tears in her eyes.

This time, she doesn't have time to think about it too deep as a knocking at her door startles her. Their housekeeper, Penny, called out from behind the door. "Miss Siobhan? Are you awake?" Grabbing her phone, Siobhan checks the time - 11:34 am. Christ, she thought as she rubbed her eyes, flaking off the old mascara and smearing it down her face. She pushed herself out of bed, scowling as she realized she was still in her dress from last night. "Miss Siobhan?" Another knock. Swinging the door open, Siobhan frowns at the older woman who merely offers a kind smile. "I'm sorry to wake you, Miss Siobhan, but your mother wants you to attend her board meeting with her today."