2

I feel like I'm alive but I'm dead, my phrase doesn't give any sense, right?

First of all, I feel excellent, more firm and splendid. My body had no sense of injury or wounds, although I possess a slight smell that is extremely terrible and disgusting surrounding me. The dominant light of the sun flickered, hitting through my face. I tried to alter my eyes and once I'd opened them I saw a view of people passing by like any other normal day. 

It is honestly weird that once you're in full war, fighting the world's greatest nemesis on a planet with you're comrades full of spirit and fire burning inside each one of them suddenly people-watching, not to let it slip that I still had no idea where am I, what happened, and why do I smell so awful.

I tried to stir and rise from whatever am I drowsing in, my hands are immediately sprawled looking for something, an object, or any item to help me get up and get on my feet. Turns out I was in a garbage can, explains where the smell is from and it is now all over me. 

Eventually, I found my way to stand up, even though the people that are passing by are looking at me weirdly, how rude. 

 and the worst part was that I'm still in my suit and I didn't even bother to cover up my face. My legs quickly sprang their way to depart from the scene, pushing, and passing people that are in the way, while I automatically deactivated my suit, therefore I'm still in my last attire while I was supposed to be going on a school field trip, just a casual white shirt and black jeans. 

I am so confused right now was an understanding and not to mention that I smell so bad, good thing I always brought one of Mr. Stark's black cards where ever I go so, that's a start. rummaging my jeans pockets, I also found out that I brought my black sunglasses, perks of being Tony's favorite, he made me one. 

I observed the glasses with a smile while turning to the other side to find a word attached to the handle. Edith. As I recall Edith stands for Even dead, I'm the hero. Now was a good time to plastered a smirk on my face thinking how genius Mr. Stark was to decide the very astonishing name. ''Edith,'' I called softly while wearing the sunglasses. 

''Stand by for retinol and biometric scan.'' the view that my eyes were seeing suddenly turned into an alternate universe of everyone's heavily private information was exposed to my very eyes, but I quickly shrugged it off. 

''Retinol and biometric scan accepted,'' Edith finished.

''Hello?'' I called out to Edith, as soon as she was finished. This was my first time using the glasses, hence I had no idea how to use this thing. ''Hello Y/n, I am Edith, Tony Stark's augmented reality security and defense system. I have access to the entire global security network including multiple defense satellites as well as backdoors to all major telecommunication networks.'' Edith explained, as my eyes moved around to see every single person's identity within the owner's immediate vicinity. 

It feels unbeatable wearing these glasses. Never wearing them off. 

Suddenly all of my thoughts are gone when I suddenly hit something or someone very hard. I raised my head slowly to see a very tall man wearing a blindfold with really shiny white hair that leads I can even see my reflection on the hair. Uncanny but pleasing. 

''Brother, How tall are you?'' I asked while adjusting my sunglasses properly to take a good look at him. The tall pole was amazed by my reaction since usually, people would get furious while bumping into strangers, even so, they would eventually be head over heels for the guy.