{A beginning..?} 1.

As long as you could remember, you were quite the odd child. No not some kinda quirky kid who says 'I'm not like other girls.'. You meant the kind of strange where people would scoot away from you. You were always drawn to death, and when you had gotten others in trouble it sparked something in you. . . Like some kind of sadistic prank you wanted to pull just to see people squirm. You liked to believe you were a pretty good kid, but your parents saw otherwise. They felt... uneasy around you. As if something was always hissing and clawing at them to get away. You plopped your laptop case down with ease, looking at the old blue and black clock with red hands that would no longer tick anymore... You always loved that clock for some odd reason, maybe cause it was your urge to express yourself through items you liked. You had found it for free at some run down yard sale, the owner was pretty eager to get away from the dang thing from what you saw. But, never the less, you had felt some kind of magical pull towards it. You liked to call it 'Tony'. You thought it was a funny name after-all, it was. "Ayo Tony, how's it hangin'?" You spoke in a tired manner, you didn't get much sleep, sleep was rare to come by in your case. Some call it lucky, some would call it sheer bad luck. But you used this time for other things, like staring at the god damn wall for an hour. 

After you were done settling back into your room, you heard the closet door slam. It wasn't even open before was the real kicker. You slowly scooted off the shitty sheets, and towards the closet doors with a bright [f/c] baseball bat that you had made yourself a while back, it was sturdy for sure. And that was all that mattered anyways at the moment. As you slowly shuffled to the closet, you froze to see your favorite clock was completely missing. "WHO THE FUCK STEALS A CLOCK!? And they stole Tony out of all of them, damn it was my favorite. . ." You yelled in slight rage. Okay, you were gonna be the shit outta this guy when you reached those fucking doors. You ripped to door open, and to your shock, a glowing blue door was INSIDE your closet. 

"What the actual, FUCK."