•06•

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

[M.name] Narration:

After that, the days went on as normal...

Well, as normal as it could be over here. Every day basically followed the same 10-step formula,

1- Get up and go to school, 15 minutes earlier.

2- Spend those 15 minutes hidden in the library.

3- run into Nate and silently sit together, as he draws and I read. (I'm sure that he does this on purpose but, I don't mind.)

4- go to first period, deal with Adrien (Nino refused to switch seats with me since he needed a break)

5- Have Adrien pass me notes with cheesy cat puns in class, and then deal with him begging for my notes.

6- be dragged to lunch with Nino and Adrien. Have Alya and Marinette join us.

7- catch Marinette staring at Adrien.

8- Continue with the school day as normal and do small talk.

9- hide in the library during study hall, meet with Alix and Nate to study and do homework (their idea)

10- Go home as soon as possible.

Of course, things didn't stay that way. When Friday rolled around, I assumed that it would be a normal day...but, of course, things couldn't be that easy.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

 {♥3rd P.O.V♥}

"Bye mom" the brunette boy yawned, sending his mother a sleepy wave goodbye. Mrs.[L.name] took a sip of her tea, sending her son a sweet smile. [M.name] gently shut the door behind him, inserting his earbuds into his phone and playing [F.song] (favorite song).

He started his morning walk to school, his lips turning into a small but, visible smile. Life was always a bit better when there was music. 'I need a nap...maybe I can-' [M.name] yawned, covering his mouth '-take a nap in the library. I can just as Nate to wake me up...' he thought crossing the walkway to reach school.

As he goes to walk up the stairs, [M.name] catches a glimpse of Marinette and Alya crouched on the floor whispering to each other whilst pointing at something. The teen shook his head, he didn't need to look and see what they were staring at. 'Who else would she be staring at.' [M.name] walked a little faster, he moved his hair to show his earbuds.

Adrien Agreste, who was nervously trying to ignore the two teen girls who were staring at him had noticed [M.name]. He excitedly tried to run over and greet his 'friend' but, Nino grabbed his shirt. "Down boy..."

"Oh shut it, Nino." Adrien huffed, sending his friend a playful smile. In the passing days, Adrien had calmed down a little, he had gone back to his normal personality when he was around Alya and Marinette but, he was still acting like an idiot with Nino and [M.name].