Prologue

YOU DIDNT THINK THAT WAS THE END OF THE STORY...

DID YOU?

MAL'S POV

I couldn't believe my eyes, there was a little dragon growing inside of me! Well, not a LITERAL dragon but hey! Its a cute nickname! Ben was out and I just KNEW I had to call him, grabbing my phone as quick as a jaguar. I dialed Ben's number as quick as my hands would go.

The phone kept ringing and ringing until Ben finally answered "Love, is something wrong?" Ben asked, I smiled "No~" I said "But I have some important news" I exclaimed excitedly, "What is it?" He asked. "I'm pregnant!!"He gasped " I'm coming home RIGHT NOW! I wanna see my baby!" He squealed 

"No silly! their still in my stomach!" I said with a giggle, Ben was so funny at times! That's one of the reasons why I loved him!

Now, Your probably thinking 'how is Mal pregnant at only twenty?!' Or 'Omg how did this start?!', How about we rewind it a bit to the very beginning? 

---------------------------------------------------------------

2 MONTHS AGO 

No ones POV (WARNING, HEATED MAKEOUTS, SMUT WILL BE SKIPPED)

MAL couldn't believe this, Evies stuff was all packed up ready to go

MAL couldn't believe this, Evies stuff was all packed up ready to go. Mals stuff was all packed up ready to go, She couldn't believe they wouldn't be sharing dorms anymore. Instead, Evie bought a nice little cottage in the forest. Mal was gonna be sharing rooms and a bed with Ben, of course he asked her for her consent first. And since well, Usually couples share beds and all. She agreed.

"M! Mmm!" Evie called out and waved her hand in Mals face before snapping her fingers. "Huh? What's up, E?" Mal asked as she looked at her sister figure, "You spaced out, Again! C'mon, we have to get to work. Remember? Some new girls are moving in these dorms once we leave, And their NOT Cecelia and Dizzy" Evie reminded me

"O-oh right! Sorry! I'm back, I'm back" Mal said and looked around "I can just use my magic?" The Queen suggested "M! Didn't Ben say no magic?" Evie lectured me, "Cmonnn! He won't find out, Plus I'm lazy! Pleaseee" The purplette practically begged, she was anything BUT lazy so she didn't know why she worded it like that.

"Fine, But if Ben finds out then dont blame me!" The bluenette warned, Mal used a spell to organize all their stuff and moved it to the right room\house. "I always forget how cool your magic is, M" Evie said.

"Haha! Thanks E" Mal said with a laugh "Lets get going now. I wanna see Ben" she said with a soft smile, "You two are LITERALLY the perfect couple!" Evie explained "I know~" Mal teased with a smirk on her face. 

The two best friends went their separate ways, and Mal found herself at her new room. Of course she let herself in, Being a bit nosy. Mal looked through the room just to see if Ben had any secrets he wasn't telling her. "What the fuck?" She said and picked up a dildo that was still in the packaging. 

A blush couldn't help but form on her face as she looked through the stuff Ben had. The two always wanted to DO it but just never knew how exactly TO do it. But now Mal was really turned on.

Immediately, Mal took out her phone and called Ben "Come to your room. Right now" she said and tried not to stutter, "Alright my queen" he said. That had Mal's knees feel like Jelly.

30 minutes later

Ben finally got there, and once he entered the room. Mal smashed her lips again his and they started making out, Ben pinning her against the wall and kissing her body. Mal moaned softly and Ben slowly and teasingly took off her outfit "Too bad your wearing my favorite outfit~" Ben teased with a smirk and the two were soon at it again, they have officially both lost their virginity and lets just say there will be consequences for using no protection.

SMUT SKIP, SRRY FOR ALL THE TIME SKIPS

Mal and Ben were on the bed. The two just had sex and Mal never felt so good, they were all cuddled up together before someone knocked on the door and of course. The couple was naked. "Coming!" Mal called out and quickly fixed her hair and put her clothes back on. Not bothering with her shoes.

She soon opened the door to see Belle, Her new mother in law "Mal. I heard yelling, is everything alright?" She asked. The walls weren't thick enough to complete shut out the noise but they did make the moans sound more like yells and shouts.

A blush formed on her face "Oh yeah everything's fine Belle! How about you go back to bed? we're just fine!" Mal exclaimed before seeing Ben's gossip of a sister, Arwen. 'shit, she's gonna tell everyone for sure' Mal thought in her head. "Ok honey, well you know where we are if you ever need us" Belle explained and went off with a soft smile.

"Ok! Bye Belle!" Mal called out, she felt completely fine. Not nauseas. Nothing, she decided to go back to bed. Not expecting to hear A baby is growing inside of her, right now... And I wonder who has something mischievous planned for the couple this time..

END OF THE PROLOGUE