Introduction

Oh, can't forget to introduce you guys to the Krystums and their home and bios!

Krystums: A tribe based entirely on crystals. The home of the Krystums is called the Crystal Caves, a gray land full of light blue diamond houses under the Cragster Mines.

Trunzpie: A no-funny-business man who uses sarcasm daily. Basically, his personality is just like Squidward from SpongeBob and he's even voiced by the guy who voices Squidward, but he never quits on his tribemates. It's hard to make him mad, really.

Khrisstie: A whimsical (and a bit naive) crystal that accidentally came to life thanks to the Wiztastics! She may not be able to read or tell when Trunzpie is being sarcastic, but she is able to act like a drill by turning her head really really fast! What's better is that she's the friendliest crystal mixel you'll ever meet! If she were to be in the actual show, she would be voiced by that grandma from that one body swap episode ot Mickey Mouse.

Glassie: Don't let his creepy appearance fool you, he's actually a nice guy, and can help people reflect on themselves. Fun fact: He's admittedly kind of shy when you first meet him, but he can be quite social once you get to know him! He's voiced by the guy who voices Tasty Troy from Twelve Forever.