YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME

NOTE: this chapter has Mikey (17) and Y/N (15)

SYNOPSIS: Y/N is Mikey's personal assistant and also his beloved. He's obsessed with her and doesn't let her go outside and makes her do what he pleases. If she doesn't, he tries to punish her, but can't help and stop as the girl is too precious for him. What will he do when he finds out that his beloved Y/N was sneaking out behind his back?

WARNINGS: yandere behavior, attempts of abuse, kidnapping, use of drugs, manipulation.

*DHUCK DHUCK DHUCK DHUCK

*DHUCK DHUCK DHUCK DHUCK....*

It's like her heart is going to pop out any second as she hides inside one of the cupboards in the closet. Tightly covering her mouth as tears are uncontrollably coming out of her eyes.

"Y/N! Come out!" The blond shouted in their shared bedroom.

"Y/N L/N, I know you're here! You wouldn't dare to leave our room... Come out now, you don't want me to find you myself...." She flinched. His threats aren't just threats. She knows, she knows that he'll do something bad to her, he can and he would without an inch of a problem if it weren't for the place she has made for herself in his heart.

Even when he is strict with her, his touches and kisses are soft as a cloud. And even when she pisses him off, he can't help but forgive her.

But why was she hiding from him?

Well... she isn't allowed to go alone outside, she isn't even allowed with his trusted men, if she wants something, he will bring it. If she wants to go outside, he'll accompany her. And if any of his goons even looks at her with an inch of awe or lust in their eyes, he will punish them for that.

And she was sneaking out behind his back, but she got caught when he saw her tie a little kid's laces. He kept looking at her so she notices him, and when she did, she was forced back to headquarters. He left her in the room and left to finish his business first.

Now, he came back to see she was nowhere, but he knows that she didn't go anywhere because his trusted dog Sanzu was guarding the door outside. He knows she's still in their room. She was really dumb to hide in the same place her master and lover resides, but due to anxiety and fear, she didn't know what to do, her mind wasn't working properly.

*BANG*

He slams the bathroom door shut, it's getting on his nerves, where is she.

"Now don't say I didn't give you a chance." The girl gulped and closed her eyes. He checked the closet too, she wasn't there. But, she could easily fit in the cupboards, so he opened the first one and jackpot. She's hiding between his hanged clothes wearing his favorite short black dress.

"N-No!" She screamed in fear.

"There you are..." He picked her up and threw her over her shoulder. She started screaming and punching his back continuously, but he didn't feel an inch of pain. To him, it was funny.

"You've got guts, L/N..." She immediately stopped after that, what was she thinking?

He put her down in front of their bed and sat down next to her while she looked down at the floor with tears falling from her beautiful (e/c) colored orbs.

"Look at me." He ordered. She didn't look at him, how was she going to face him?

"Look at me!" He shouted. She immediately looked in his emotionless, black orbs. His anger had flushed out and now, he went back to his signature poker face.

"How long...?" He raised a brow, making her gulp.

"A m-m-month...." She stuttered, she couldn't utter a word properly because of her state.

"A month???" He grabbed her wrist and pulled her in his lap, tightly securing her in his arm wrapped around her waist.

"You've been disobeying me for that long?" He asked, she had no answer.

"30 days..." He mumbled.

"30 days, you went outside without me..." He was so jealous inside, so many men must've eyed her, talked to her.

"You would've even kissed someone and I wouldn't know...." He frowned a little.

"N-No!" She hurriedly shook her head.

"N-Never!"

"At least you know your boundaries..." He replied.

"Your dumbass decided to hide in the closet, very well done Y/N, you pissed me off and you couldn't even hide properly..." He mocked.

"So... how should I punish you?" He cupped her cheek, his gentle touch always made her melt in, she couldn't resist it, no matter what. Even when he acted strict with her, he would reward her with his soft kisses and cuddles.

"How can I punish her, even after this..." He thought.

"She's too precious, I can't leave a bruise on her!"

"Tch..." He clicked his tongue.

"You win, Y/N." He sighed. She sighed with relief.

"After all, no matter what you do, you can't hide from me, you know that, right?" She nodded.

"Good girl!" He planted a soft kiss on her lips.

"Now, lets go to sleep..." His hand went in his pocket and he took out a syringe filled with some liquid.

"No!" She pleaded.

"Come on now, you at least have to take this, it's better than what I would've done to you."

"And you don't wanna know what that was..." He whispered in her ear. She started moving, trying to free herself from his grip but he suddenly injected the liquid in her arm, making her scream from pain.

"Shh..." He kissed her forehead and lovingly caressed the area where she was injected.

"I love you..." He kept leaving kisses on her face.

"I love you so much..." She started to doze off.

"I-I... love you too..." She replied. He was satisfied, she was all his, all his forever. He had her under his control, even if she ran away, she would always come back to him, as "no one will be there for her except him"

"Sweet dreams, love."

______________________________