•𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 #𝟐•

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨~! 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐧-𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 [𝐌. 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞] 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧. 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟/ 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫? 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬!

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

{♥3rd POV♥}

A dark figure could be seen jumping from building to building, they slowly came to a halt, stopping on the rooftop of a house squished between a cozy little nicknack shop and another house that looked identical to the first.

'I can't believe that M'lady forced me to do patrol...again. I haven't been able to get enough sleep lately but, at least she's happy that all that matters...right?' Chat thought, trying not to cry. Why did he always do this, when would he be able to move on? He knew that there was no point, Ladybug didn't see him as anything more than a friend but, he still treasured her and their relationship.

Chatnoir, partner to Ladybug a protector of Paris by night, and Adrien Agreste, a model beloved by all during the day. Even in his civilian form, he was always surrounded by people who supposedly loved him. His fans, his friends, even his own father supposedly he should be the happiest boy alive. Yet he always felt alone. He had never had someone who made him feel truly happy until he meet Ladybug.

She was strong, intelligent, kind, and independent. She used to make him feel warm, happy...he admired her, he loved her. Chat simply wanted her to be happy, to see her smile, to be beside her.

But, with each passing day, Chat could feel those fuzzy feelings of sweet puppy love melt away. Emptiness and exhaustion taking their place. With each passing day and every Akuma attack, Chat could feel himself becoming more and more devoid of energy. He found it hard to smile, to laugh. The feeling of serenity, friendship, and safety that he felt when he would see Ladybug was replaced with dread and exasperation. 

His sense of duty toward Paris had tethered him to her, chaining him to the person who he once loved. With time that pure love dissipated and left feelings of disappointment and loneliness in his place.

He was tired. All those thoughts and feelings had been festering inside him, eating him from the inside out. He was going insane, and at some point, Chat just wanted to escape. Escape the prison that Ladybug had put him in. 'Why can't I get over her...' he thought. Chat often wondered why he still felt so much for this woman who had been causing him so much pain. He had never felt emotions as strong as love before and now he didn't know how to feel or how to cope with the heartache he had been feeling.