three.

..⃗. [masquerade] 𑁍ࠜ ・゚ˊˎ

╰┈➤ ❝ [it's time to forgive my hands for being hands

╰┈ [it's time to forgive my hands for being hands. i'm going to hate myself a little less tomorrow. i'm going to hate myself a little less tomorrow.]
╰┈➤  i.b. vyache

THE DRESS CLUNG TO EVERY MINUSCULE CURVE. It felt too revealing, like she was on the set of a porno. It was short and black and made of rubber. "This looks like a shitty gimp suit." She mumbled as she pinched and tugged at the fabric. "I look like a porn star." Her eyes settled on faint marks of purples and yellows around her wrist and peaking out from beneath her foundation. Her free hand gently rubbed her wrist, hoping it wasn't too noticeable.

Phoebe laughed from the edge of her bed. "No, you don't. You look like a sexy... Okay, maybe you do look kind of like a porn star," Siobhan spun around, an incredulous look on her face, "but it's totally working for you! You look sexy, I promise! All of the guys will be all over you!"

"I don't want guys all over me, though!"

Rolling her eyes, Phoebe wrapped her arms around Siobhan's shoulders, hugging her tightly. "I forgot you only want billionaire Bruce Wayne all over you-" She was cut off when Siobhan slammed her elbow into the woman's side. The two laughed as Phoebe's arms tightened around her. "You know, I'm your best friend and I can tell that you want to fuck him as badly as he wants to fuck you. So I say to go for it. What have you got to lose? Other than your virginity, of course."

"You're a cunt." Siobhan chuckled and rolled her eyes. Her hands grabbed Phoebe's arms, resting her head against her friend's shoulder. The two looked each other over in the mirror. "Christ, this dress is so tight. I'm gonna have to suck in all night."

"I think I've got something to help you with that." Phoebe chuckled as she pulled back from her friend and rounded the bed to dig through her bedside table. Curses spilled from her lips as she rummaged through the drawer. With a wide smile, she pulled out a small baggy of white powder. She almost laughed at Siobhan's expression. "Oh, c'mon! Don't be a prude now! You used to love this shit in uni."

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. Sitting on the edge of the bed, Siobhan watched her friend pour a tiny bit of powder onto the back of her hand before snorting it. "I liked it when I needed it for the seven essays we had due in, like, the span of a week. Don't you remember what that shit did to my sinuses? I'm just now able to hold my snot in my nose." She cringed as she watched Phoebe snort another small pile. "Jesus, you're fucked."

"C'mon, love," Phoebe smiled as she stuffed the baggy back into her drawer and pushed herself up, "let's go be sexy and score some free drinks."