Chapter one

After Ladybug was sitting on the wall crying as Chat Noir came up to her, she hugged him,  tightly apoligizing to him. "I'm so sorry!" She cries and he comforts her. The citizens of Paris, have not given up on her, they are chanting her name, "Ladybug! Ladybug! Ladybug!" They have faith in her, she's saved their life's countless times, yes she made a mistake, but they don't blame her.
      The following day, she didn't return too school, she was sad, alone, scared. All she did that night was cry. She could do nothing,  she didn't have her allies, well she did have one, but she didn't know his idenity to go to him.  She needed help but it was to late,  they were gone,  the miraclous's, kawmis, the last thing Master Fu gave her, the thing he intrusted her with was gone, she couldn't help but feel like a disapointmemt, no matter how hard she tried  she failed that was all she could think,  the only thing she had in her mind. Everything else didn't seem to matter anymore to her. She was still crying whispering to herself, "I failed... I failed" over and over again, she could barely catch her breath, her body hurt from crying.
      Chat Noir was checking on citizens,  when he hear crying. "Hmm I wonder who could be crying now..." He jumped to Marinette's belcony, and saw her, right away he felt his heart drop. The girl who helps everyone, who never gave up on him,  the girl who always seemed happy, was having a total breakdown... alone. He knocked on the window but when there was no answer he slowly opened it going up to her, "Marinette?'' He felt extreamly sad, she looked tired from lack of sleep, but also mentally tired, he never wanted her to be like this, or to see her like this. All he wanted at that moment was to see her smile at him again. "Marinette..." he says again, a bit of sadness in his voice. After a few more attemps to get yer attention she finally looked up at him.
      "C-Chat Noir?" She stuttered out quitely, not more then a whisper, "what are you doing here?" She looked up into his emerald green eyes. She didn't know what else to say to the boy.
      "I heard crying, so I wanted to make sure you were okay," he looked back into her eyes, sitting next to her putting his hand on her shoulder, "what's going on?  Would you like to talk about it, or would you just want me to hug you and hold you while you cried?"
      Her body was shaking, she was a mess, so she didn't push him away,  "the second one please..."
      He nodded and wrapped his arms around her, letting her cry into his chest.