3

I'm not saying I'm Spider-girl. I'm just saying no one has ever seen me and Spider-girl in the same room together.

IT has only been two hours since the madness, and I just got enrolled in this so-called Jujutsu high school with the man pole. Here we are, walking within the busy streets of Tokyo. The noise of cars and taxis hooting or scooters flying past is deafening. 

''Who is that behind Gojo-Sensei?'' Someone asked. I turned around to only be greeted by three unfamiliar teens, A girl with mid-length orange hair that reaches her neck, A dark-haired boy with light green eyes. The last one is the boy who has light brown eyes and spiky pink hair. 

They were all so attractive that I had to pause myself to continue the scene that was in front of me. I swear, I saw vivid and rich flowers and butterflies coming out and surrounding them from the background. 

There were a few minutes of silence until Gojo-Sensei cleared his throat. 

''Y/n, this three are my students and in a short time they will be your classmates.'' 

I slowly nodded at his words in understanding and It finally hit me that It was time to introduce myself to them. '' Hey, I'm Y/n-girl. '' I quickly introduced to them, yet I quickly covered my mouth with my hands as I realize I made a mistake. '' I- I mean Spider-Parker. '' I tried again, despite that it still came out wrong as everyone started looking at me weirdly. 

''SHIT!''

The scene was very embarrassing that the pink-haired guy suddenly stated an introduction to desist what was happening before. ''I'm Yuji Itadori, and you can call me Yuji.'' He held out his hand for me to shake as I quickly grasped it while chuckling nervously. 

What a life savior. You have earned my respect, Yuji.

Suddenly, a deep and very frightening voice could be heard but I had no idea where it came from. '' And, I'm Sukuna. The mighty King of Curses. '' I made a full rotation to find where that voice was coming from, only to find nothing. ''You guys hear that?'' 

''Oh! That is Ryomen Sukuna. He has been incarnated into Yuji's body due to him eating one of Sukuna's cursed fingers, which contain his fragmented power.'' Gojo-Sensei explained, just now I saw a mouth forming in Yuji's cheeks. 

I let out a shaky laugh and pinched my cheeks repeatedly. '' Sometimes I just feel like I should take Aunt May's advice for some therapy. '' I'm okay, I think. I've seen something worse, like the purple alien with the sea-shelled chin, yeah. 

Next is the boy who introduced himself as Megumi Fushiguro. He seems nice, although he appeared to be quite secretive. Despite all that it is very okay, seeing that he is very good-looking and fine. Thus, I see no problemo. 

The last one was the girl with the mid-length orange hair that reaches her neck, she also has orange eyes, long eyelashes. ''Hi! I'm Nobara Kugisaki, you can call me Nobara and you're very pretty.'' She confessed while looking at me admiringly. 

I swiftly blushed at her words but eventually nodded while sighing, thinking that I must do a new introduction, not to mention the last one. Girl cannot mess this up anymore. ''I'm Y/n Parker and it's nice to meet you all.''

It is truly a blessing to be kept in my new school with my new teacher, despite knowing that I don't have any cursed techniques like the sorcerers here. Even so, Gojo mentioned that I could work with attack and defense skills. 

The evening sun cast long shadows onto the dormitory. The slanting rays of the setting sun gave a warm orange tinge to the sky. I just finished cleaning up as I made my way to my bed before dozing into a decent sleep. 

A loud ringing with my favorite Ariana Grande song was heard in my ears as I jolted right up to within a second. It was coming from underneath my Spider-girl costume as I rummage through it and found my precious phone in it. I flipped my phone to see who was calling me to find out that it was Ethan who video-called me. 

Without a second thought, I pressed the answer button and held it close to my face as a loud shriek could be heard from my side. ''Dude?'' I squealed. '' DUDE? ''

''DUDE.''

''DUDE?''

''DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE.''