'God Hates You; the experiment and your purpose explained'

Which god do you worship; religion, creed, rituals, study of theology or beliefs do you have? Why do you participate in all these different items when there is only one creater? And god, we do not want to force you to do anything you do not want to do. The age old question is does god really love you! I never intended to be the person that tells the world the truth, but here I am. The truth, that this life we individually live is just a game, and experiment gone horribly wrong and as human beings, we never afforded the chance to say, no, I never desired this.
     (KJV)-Ephesians ch 6, v 12 is one of the most mis-understood verses as it says "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, authorities and cosmic powers over this present darkness, and against spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms," Your gods, god yahweh-the true creator and ruler that holds power of all things raises in heaven and god-satan-(lucifer)-the devil was thrown out of heaven so he is no longer there. How simple is it to see by this verse that you battle against the creator-god yahweh and not god Satan. Satan cannot do anything to you without Yahweh's permission. Everyone is here on earth hiring and wasting away: and who is really to blame for this cruel, useless and unjust punishments.
     You may act as if you are better off than the next person; but I know best. You never create something that you cannot control and Yahweh cannot control you. This is the spiritual being that claims to love you , but the physical world and your reality tells a very different story. Just because you can create something doesn't mean that you should. The gods do not want you to be happy.
     God has spoken to man, and the bible is his word, given to us to make us wise into salvation. Yes, the bible is gods word, which makes it all the more scarier. Those actions speak loud and clear as the wicked peppers and the good suffers. You would think that if you were a child of god-yahweh that you would have the best of advantage, but the opposite is true. When you are a person trying to leave your old ways behind; the more trials and tribulations you seen to face. People make promises and say things that they have no intentions of keeping on a daily basis. Words are cheap, and actions speak loud and clear. Anyone can tell another that they love them, but the person will never feel the immensity of affection and care unless it is acted upon in the proper manner. I feel that god hates you and I and I wrote this knowing that I am not the only one that feels this way. I have been yearning for god-yahwh-the creator to show me live and compassion; and I am still waiting.