Steve Harrington (stranger things)

Steve Harrington x fem!reader

Word Count: 1338k

Warnings: car accident, worry

Author's Note: I hope you enjoy love!
Requested; by anon, Can you do a Steve harrington x reader, please? Reader is driving Steve's car and she ends up in a accident (nothing too bad tho) and she's scared steve will be mad at her, but he's actually worried she got hurt even if it was a small accident

Summary: the request
I don't own these characters. They belong to author/director/creator

You looked at Steve's car. It was a red Ford Taurus, or so he told you. You weren't quite sure what the names of cars indicated but he enjoyed telling people about it.

He had just saved up enough money to buy it. You looked at it with a watchful eye, as though you really knew what you were looking at. You shrugged.

"It's nice Steve," you said, smiling over at him. He ran his hand thoughtfully over the hood of the car, looking down at it. It was the same gaze he gave you. Loving, caring. You smiled, happy that something made him that happy.

"And I didn't use a drop of my dad's money to buy it. I pooled together everything I got at Scoops and what I've gotten at the movie store so far," he explained. You nodded, crossing your arms thoughtfully.

"I'm very proud of you for doing all this." You walked over and put your hand on his back, looking at his face. He met your gaze and put his arm around you excitedly.

"Thanks babe," he said proudly. You could tell he really was glad to have bought this on his own. His name was on the contract, his money had been spent.

He had finally done something without the help of everyone else. You were truly proud of him.

"You wanna take it for a spin?" he questioned. You laughed.

"As long as you drive." He nudged you.

"Come on, you got your license way before I did."

"You tried before I did. Had to take the written test twice." He rolled his eyes.

"Don't remind me." He threw his keys up in the air and caught it, walking around the car to the drivers side. He leaned over it, looking at you from above the roof

. "Get in." He unlocked the front door, slid inside and then unlocked your side. You slipped into the leather seat, putting your head back.

You got a feel of the car which reeked of that familiar new car smell. You looked around, noting all the places Steve was likely to put something new in.
"Where are we going?"
"Who cares! We can go anywhere now!"
===

"Are you sure you want me taking your car?" you asked. Steve was walking around the movie store quickly, tossing things into their spots. You walked quickly behind him, keeping pace.