Chapter 1

Set in 2022 current time 😙✌️

Harry's POV:

Fuck, this is it. I'm going to be in the same room with my 4 ex best friends, one of them being my ex boyfriend. I squeeze my eyes shut. I feel like ripping all my hair out! I don't want a reunion, I don't want to see the man who broke my heart, the man who broke me. He betrayed me and I never want to see him again, and that was my plan, but thanks to Simon Cowell, the world had other ideas for me

I get up and go to the shower; we are meeting today, but it's not like I want to, but the idiot otherwise known as Simon gave us no notice, and thanks to Jeff I have to go in, and his words, "put on a smile, give the fans what they want". Honestly, true fans don't want us to go back to living like that. Concerts everyday, constant recording, invasive interviews, and if you were sick; well suck it up because you will be going on that stage. I realise how long I've been in the shower, so I turn off the water, hop out, and wrap a towel around my waist. What do people even wear to see their ex?! Well, I want to make him realise what he's missing, and maybe we could get back toge- NO! Harry, stop, he broke you. I decide on some simple blue pants and white T-shirt, then I grab a couple of rings and chuck them on my fingers.

Hazza's outfit above 👆

I walk down to the kitchen, and really should eat, but I feel like anything I swallow will come right back up. It's 10:30 and the meeting's at 11, so I grab my keys and head out the door. Maybe music will help, I think, and turn on the radio.

Of fucking course- "I have loved you since we were 18" (A/N Ik it doesn't play on the radio but for the sake of the story.) I turn it off and end up driving in silence. I finally reach the building and walk into the meeting room with shaking hands.

I will not give a crap that he is in there, because as far as I'm concerned, when I walk into that room he does not exist.

Louis POV:

This is it. Today is the day that I see him for the first time since my mom died. (RIP Jay ❤️). Shit, I can't go through with this, but I have to for the fans. That's all I can think about; because if I think about a certain curly headed boy I know I'll end up crying on the floor. My phone starts to buzz, and even after all this time, I hope I see his name, but it's just Lottie.

"Hey Lou, you ready for today?" She asks, her voice full of concern.

"Hiya Lots, yeah, I'm good. How's my little nephew going?" I ask her. I can almost see her face light up.

"My little smoll been is great!" She says excitedly

Flashback 2012

"Harryyyyy," I say in a grumpy tone; he's knows I'm joking though.

"What Lou-bear, it's true, you're my little smoll bean," he coos. I cross my arms, my oversized hoodie covering my hands.

"Harry I'm not smoll, I am clearly 5/9" I said furrowing my eyebrows. Suddenly a lanky beautiful boy is in my lap, he starts peppering kisses all over my face. I try not to let myself grin.

"You missed a spot" I say seriously. He smiles, dimples showing, and kisses my right on the lips, long and slow.

"I love you" he says.

"Me too, and I'll never leave you Hazza." He kisses me again.

Flashback over

"Lou? Lou? LOUIS" Lottie calls my name. I snap back into reality

"Yeah, Lots, sorry I kinda zoned out there," I say scratching the back of my head.

"Lou, isn't your meeting at 11?" She questions.

"Yeah why?"

"Lou it's 10:59!"

"SHIT!" I say bye to Lots, grab my keys and run straight to the car.

Louis outfit above 👆

I rush to the meeting room about 10 minutes late.

"I'm here, I'm here," I say, my voice out of breath.

"Finally, for goodness sake, Louis, took you long enough," Salmon growls. I look around the meeting room and see Nialler giving me a weak smile, Zayn making absolutely no eye-contact with me, his brows furrowed, Liam is too busy looking at his shoes to notice me, and then I see him. The boy who I loved for all those years, the boy who helped me throughout all those shit times, the boy who was there for me no matter what, the boy whose face I can still remember after that night full of anger and hatred, but most of all pain. He doesn't look me in the eyes though, staring straight ahead, face hard, no traces of the kind Harry I used to know.

"Well, since we're all here we can discuss what we have been prolonging for too long," Simon begins, and I already want to slap him in the face; his voice is so irritating.

"Janice here will run you through what will be happening these upcoming months." He continues. Janice speaks up in a squeaky voice.

"Well, the date for the official reunion is on April 22nd, and you will all be dropping hints along the way. Once the reunion begins, you will go back to your original One Direction schedule, and tour the best songs of One Direction, along with some solo songs from your individual careers." She finishes, and I'm about to speak up on how much this is bullshit, when a familiar deep voice begins to speak.

"No." He says, simply

"What on earth are you talking about, Harry?" Simon questions.

"I said no. Can you not get your head around that simple saying, Simon?" Harry bites back.

"What do you mean, no?" Simon questions again.

"I'm not doing that again, and I can guarantee you that I will not be doing anything remotely close to what it was like in the 1D days, so goodbye" He finishes his rant and walks straight out of the meeting room. I'm shocked by the looks on everyone else's faces. Harry was never this bold back in the day; he was always too scared to stand up. I guess he's changed; we all have.

A/N Thanks for reading this i'll try and update every week. Hope you liked it! Please comment and vote if you can. tpwk babes x