description <3

The Author of this book decided to make this as after she has watch the disney+ tv show "Snowdrop" she has given inspiration of wanting to make a book of what happens after The end of Season 1 episode 16 of The tv Show Snowdrop All Characters from the tv show will be in this book they will be fitted into the upcoming chapters of this story, there will be warnings in chapters if there's mentions of sensitive topics. This Author has had MANY crying sessions from the show, If u havent seen this show then i will as the author put the characters that will be mentioned into the story and in further on there will be mentions of others.

And if you have not watched the show "snowdrop" then watch it before reading this story and there is 16 episodes in the show but this show takes place in 1987 and the timeline ends 1994 so this will take place where Eun Youngro is listening to the tape in the restaurant.

This is a serious topic and it's also a sensitive one, NONE of this has been made in history or etc this is my dearly imagination. The author has started writing this on March 13 2022

Updates on book : Don't know because of schooling schedule ( Edited : every Sunday and Monday at the most )

______________________________________

Characters from snowdrop
Eun Youngro
Lim Sooho
Yeo Jeongmin
Nam Tae-il
Gye Bun-ok
Kang Chung-ya
Mrs Pi
Jang Han-na
Eun Chang-su
Lee Kangmoo

All Characters, places and events shown in the story are fictitious