An Uninvited Guest

Awoken suddenly by a noise that sounded like pounding on a table, the blonde rose from his bed and carefully treaded to his basement to investigate. Albedo was always very cautious with his actions, and as the short and seemingly young man made his way down, he made sure to grab one of his alchemical creations, intending on only investigating but preparing for an altercation. As captain of the investigation team of the Knights of Favonius, he was experienced in dealing with things of a suspicious nature. He was about to open the door to the basement when he heard the sound of footsteps behind him. “Big brother Albedo?” his younger sister Klee asked. The young girl with short blonde pigtails and magenta hued eyes looked tired and was a little confused by her brother’s sudden appearance out of bed at such a late hour.
“Klee, everything’s alright, just go back to sleep okay?”
“But-”
“I said go back to sleep. You don’t want to be all grumpy tomorrow, do you?”
“Okay” Klee said, rubbing her eyes and slowly heading back to her room.
Albedo returned to what he was doing, and he cautiously headed down the steps. He wasn’t too worried about the intruder attempting to start a fight, he was well trained in combat and could handle himself in a battle with ease. He was quieter than when he was in the main part of the house so as not to wake Klee again. As he descended into the basement, that’s when he saw it. The doorknob moved. He approached slowly and reluctantly, readying his sword steadily. Suddenly, the door burst open and he jumped back so as not to get hit. He sees a Hydro Abyss Mage, floating smugly in the air. It formed a magic shield, and Albedo used his power of Geo to break through it. Due to the rebound of the blow they were both sent flying backwards, with Albedo landing on his feet and the mage hitting the wall, temporarily disorienting it. Albedo used this opportune moment to knock the mage unconscious and brought it over to the Knights of Favonius headquarters for questioning. This was a very big opportunity, as nobody had been able to capture an Abyss Mage before. The Acting Grandmaster Jean was brought in along with the librarian Lisa, who specialized in interrogation.
“Good work, Albedo” said Jean with a relieved yet somewhat shaky tone.
“Thank you, now, I believe we should get to work here. Lisa?” He motioned for Lisa to begin the questioning.