The Sword Part 1

FIRST CHAPER!!!! Hope you guys enjoy!! <3333 *Sry for any spelling errors and stuff too. You can correct me if you want. I accept constructive criticism. :D*

Smaller planets circle the planet Etheria, and the deep sky shimmers with faint purple hues. A city emerges from a patch of burned land and a rising of jagged rocks beyond the lovely meadows of Etheria. The cityscape is surrounded by raised streets and creepy mechanical buildings.

A young woman clicks the belt around her waist and puts a pair of red and white boots. She pulls her hair back in a ponytail with a hair poof, and her armband thingy glows. She boxes a punching bag with a tooth brush in her mouth and stops to brush her teeth. She kicks the punching bag with her toothbrush still in her mouth, spits out her toothpaste, and walks up to the mirror with a harsh glare, saluting it.

The blond backs away from the mirror and shoots finger guns at it. She walks away from the mirror, and throws fists at the air, and adjusts her arm band. She starts walking to the door, but stops to look at a picture she taped to the back of her punching bag.

"Hey, princess, you looking at me?" She shouted, and kicked the picture on the punching bag. She looks away, while a voice on the PA sounds.

"All squadrons, report to training area immediately for evaluation."

She smiles and heads out the door.

TiMeSkIp

There are six pentagon one of the green, and one of them red, the rest are pink. On the green pentagon, a tall lizard man stands. The red one lies empty. The baby blue eyed girl from earlier along with a girl with dreadlocks and a dirty blond haired boy run up to the pentagons. 

The blonde kid stands next to the green lizard man and the red pentagon, the girl in dreadlocks stands on the pentagon to the far left, and our blue eyed girl with the hair poof, stands next to the red pentagon, and the empty pink one. They all put green vision glasses on for the evaluation.

She looks around, and whispers to the other cadets. "Psst. Anyone seen Catra?" The darker skinned girl with dreadlocks shrugged and mumbled and everyone else shook their head no. 

The blond glared and scoffed. "Not again" They all straighten up when the instructor walked in the room a tablet in hand.

"At attention, cadets. Your simulation is about to begin. Here's your scenario." He swiped his screen up, and everyone's eyes followed the screen above showing eerie woods. "You'll be passing through the treacherous Whispering Woods to reach the heart of the rebel insurgency, Bright Moon." The next screen showed a fortress with two large moons.

The blond boy whimpered in fear. 

The blue instructor continued. "Your mission is to defeat the Queen of the Princesses and liberate Bright Moon in Lord Hordak's name." He looked around the room noticing that someone was missing. "Where is Catra?"

"She will be here. I promise." The girl with the hair poof spoke up, looking worried after, hoping her friend will actually show up.

The instructor had a look of doubt. "Mm-hmm. The Whispering Woods is full of princesses. Vicious, violent instigators. They will take you out if given the chance. Don't give it to them." The door opens and they walk into the training room. "Good luck, recruits. "

They turn on their vision googles and look up. A purple evil-looking figure appears, and fires lasers at them.

"Watch out!" They all run in separate directions dodging the lasers from the 'princesses'.