Well, well, well...

Hi hi!

This is an old fic I found somewhere in the dust, that I kinda like and was sorry I never published.... So, I'm doing it now. Part 2 will be up soon (and all the parts afterwards... I was thinking about five? I'm just writing the end atm)

Also, thank you all for wonderful comments on my other story <3 They always lift me up, and I'm so so grateful and happy.

Yours,

Truly,

Moony

P. S. My Jace Wayland is Jamie Campell Bower, he plays Jace in the movie... I don't like the TV show at all, I'm sorry =/ You're free to imagine Dominic in his place if you please, however – this is fanfiction, after all

Jace Wayland was a lot of things.

He was smart (just not according to Alec), agile, strong, and smokingly hot.

Right now, he was also smoking and covered in copious amounts of green goo.

In overall conclusion, Jace Wayland was in a massive, massive amount of trouble.

Screams were echoing somewhere on his left.

Improved in training, my arse.

Simon was giving his best, but he still wasn't a match for an overjoyed demon with a weird foot fetish.

Jace kicked the thing above him angrily. He was aching to run and stab whatever was looming over his vampire.

If anything, to finally stop those awful noises!

However, he currently had his own problems to solve.

"Bad slime! That's not a chew toy!" he kicked angrily at the creature holding his sword in its mouth, right above blond's head. Thing just swallowed his leg.

"Ewwww, c'mon!" Jace protested, pulling his leg out. Green-black slime dripped off his black pants, leaving a rotten smell.

Jace screamed angrily and tried butheading the creature, in the same moment Simon started calling for help. It didn't do much, except making him feel like he stuck his head in a bucket of warm jello.

"Jace, help!!! This thing melted my shoe!! How did he melt my shoe?!"

"I'm a bit busy right now!" Blond called back, wiggling as the demon attacked him again. He rolled left just in time to avoid getting his head melted off his shoulders.

"Jace!! Hurry! He's melting my socks!!! My socks!!! And they smell - even to me!"

"Try throwing them at the higher demon attacking me right now!" he yelled back as the ball of goo in front of him tried to bite him with one of its tails.

He blocked everything demon threw at him, but the thing seemed to have more energy than he expected. As the seconds stretched into small enternity, Jace became aware of three things:

None of his weapons seemed to work on the creature. It was stronger, faster, and way more advanced than any low-profile demon he expected to find, and was therefore equipped to deal with.

He had no means to call for backup. Nobody could come help them. That might have been connected with the fact nobody even knew they were here.