1

━━━━━━

━━━━━━

A HIGH PITCHED SCREAM resonated throughout the infinity castle on a fine afternoon. nakime ever so slightly flinched, as she just pretended that she didn't hear anything.

     after all, she didn't want to get in trouble by muzan for intruding without his permission.

     meanwhile in muzan's room, it was none other than muza—wait, no. it was actually akemi possessing muzan's body.

akemi — a 21st century crackhead who transmigrated into demon slayer nineteen years ago — had suddenly become kibutsuji muzan.

     when she was first born, she had nearly screamed at the fact that she had retained all her memories and was in the body of a newborn. though as time went by, she got used to the average lifestyle that she was provided.

     it didn't take her long to figure out that she had been reborn into the demon slayer world, so growing up, she had tried to wield a sword, aggressively forcing herself to adapt a breathing technique.

     however, she must've been destined to be a side character, because no matter how hard she trained, she had ended up failing the final selection examination.

     on the bright side though, she became a kakushi (a person that's responsible for various demon slayer corps tasks). she even made a few friends, one of them being gotō, who works as a part of the clean-up brigade.

     though the best part about akemi's job (in her opinion), was seeing shinobu and some of the other main characters whilst working at the butterfly mansion.

     there were times that mitsuri and giyū would appear. however, akemi would only ogle from afar, for the water hashira would hastily leave before the insect hashira could even spit out another teasing remark.

     back to akemi's actual problem though, the nineteen year-old couldn't believe that she had truly taken over muzan's body as soon as she had awoken.

     shinobu had oh-so-kindly asked for a volunteer to try out this new poi—potion that she was testing out. and of course, akemi couldn't resist being a simp. so being the loyal dunce that she is, she had offered to test out the potion without much thought.

     as soon as she had chugged it all, she had fallen into the dark abyss and awoken in muzan's female form.

     "I-I can't believe it...", akemi breathlessly muttered to herself in utter disbelief.