Chapter 21

AUTHOR P.O.V.

In the morning Y/n woke up only to find herself sleeping with Taehyung, literally cuddling with him. She looked at his face, and a smile crept on her face. Though in the start he was rude to her, but now he have changed a lot. He have became really sweet to her. She touched his cheek, making him moan in his sleep. She giggled and again pocked his cheek, but this time he opened his eyes, and stared at her like a hawk.

Y/n eyes, widen in realization and immediately jumped off the bed, and ran inside the bathroom. Taehyung giggled upon her cuteness. But soon his smile replaced to anger, he need to find the culprit who have been har*ssing her.

Y/n opened her clothes, and moaned in pain, when her sore a**, came in contact with lukewarm water. She hissed. Tears welled in her eyes, thinking about the way Jimin vi0lated her. She shook her head and thought of forgetting it. She wanted to tell everything to Taehyung, but was also scared of Jimin, which is her biggest mistake.

After getting freshen up, she wore her clothes and came out. She saw that Taehyung was tying the bed but she was too shy to come infront of him, after what happened few minutes ago, so she just tied her hair and ran downstairs literally ignoring his presence.

She came inside the kitchen and helped Lia. After that everyone, came and sat on the dinning chair having their breakfast. Y/n felt a little pain, while sitting, but she didn't let anybody know about it, and kept a sweet smile plastered on her face.

Suddenly Mrs. Kim asked her something.

"Hey, baby, me and Jisso are going to meet Jennie, would you also like to come, with us??" Y/n smiled and was about to say, yes, but Mr. Kim spoke before her.

"No, She won't be going anywhere, as you already know, that the world, doesn't know about her and Taehyung marriage. So, for a year she isn't allowed to go out of the house." with that he stood up and went out. Y/n pouted in sadness, but faked a smile, to not make anyone feel sorry for her.

"Its ok, I understand." she said, making Mrs. Kim smile at her weakly. She feel really bad for her. Like her daughter in law Jisso, Y/n also deserves everything, but she doesn't have the power to say anything to Mr. Kim.

Soon everyone, went to their respective places, and now Y/n and Taehyung were only left at home. Y/n went back inside her room, and she felt bored, and thought of reading a book. On the other hand Taehyung called his friends, and asked them to come at his home.

Within an hour, Jungkook and Jimin, came at Kim Mansion. They entered inside and sat on the couch.

"What is that you wanna discuss??" asked Jungkook. Taehyung looked at him, while serving him w!ne. He sighed.

"I want you guys to help me in finding someone."

"Who??" asked Jungkook, while sipping his wine.

"Actually I've noticed that someone had been har*ssing Y/n so, I want to find that guy and teach him a lesson." Taehyung said, making Jimin choke on his wine.

"Hey, you ok??" Jimin nodded his head, while Jungkook pass him a napkin.

"And why do you think like that, hmmm???" asked Jimin.

"Actually yesterday, I saw her crying in the bathroom, and I also noticed fingerprint on her wrist, which proves that she's been har*ssed." He said, as he trust his friends, and want them to find the culprit. But poor him, doesn't even know that his own, friend, Jimin whom he trust a lot is the one harassing her.

Jimin clench his jaw in anger.

'How dare that b!tch, tell him about me. I'll fu*k!ng show her who the hell I am. I already warned her not to tell anyone about it, but she tried out smarting me. Don't worry, dolly I'll teach you a nice lesson.'

He smirked and thought of a plan. He intentionally gave Jungkook and Taehyung more wine, so that they could get drunk and then pass out.

"Here take more."

Cup after cup made both Jungkook and Taehyung drunk. They both had a really weak tolerance to alc0hol, so they both immediately passed out. Taking that as an opportunity, Jimin stood up and went upstairs, inside Y/n's room. He opened the door making her look at the door. Jimin smirked looking at her, making her gasp, in terror. She stood up and started backing away when she noticed him locking the door, and taking his predatory steps towards her.

She tried running away from there, but Jimin grabbed her from her hair and pulled her roughly towards him

"You b!tch, I warned you not to tell anybody, about me, huh???" He growled at her face, making her flinch.

"I-I didn't." she said, while crying. She tried loosing his grip around her hair, but it made him to tighten more.

"Ahh."

"Then how the hell, Taehyung knew about it, huh??"

"I-I promise, I didn't tell an-anybody." she cried.

"Nahh it won't work. A bad girl like you should be pun!shed, isn't it, dolly??' he said, while smirking. He threw her on the bed, making her bounce on it. Without giving her time to react she, hovered over her. She kept her hands on his chest and tried pushing him. But Jimin was way more stronger than her. He very easily grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head, by just his one hand.

"Ahhhh n-no please get away from me."

"Shhhhh keep it quite dolly shouting won't save you from me." he smirked evily and leaned closer to her face. He was about to smash his lips on her but she immediately turned her head to the other side making him k!ss her cheek. He clenched his jaw and grabbed her cheek from his free hand. With that he smashed his l!ps on her.

"Mhhhhh." she struggled to break the k!ss, or even push him away from herself, but nothing helped her. He devoured her lips, making fat tears, feel off her doe eyes.

He went down to her neck, k!ssing and s*cking it. Y/n started panicking and hyperventilating, but Jimin being the heartless creature didn't gave a damn about her condition and t0re her dress' sleeve making her collar bone, and black br* visible to him. He licked his lips and attacked her collarb0ne.

"Ahh, sto-stop."

"You're mine, and I'll make sure to imprint this thing inside your head."