Chapter - 1

It's 10:00 a.m. in the morning . People are doing their works . But in a certain dojo a loud scream is heard .

"Tyyyyysooonn " Hilary screamed
Can't you just finish your homework ??
Oh Hilary ! I am doing it .
It's not about doing it . You have to finish the homework .
"Aahhh! She always troubles me . Why can't she just leave me alone ??? Stupid Girl "Tyson mumbled .
"What did you just said ??"
"Oh! Nothing . I will finish my homework . "
"Good "Hilary commented .

(After some time )
"How can I get rid of this girl ? "Tyson thought .
Just than a idea came in his mind .
He said "Hilary can I go to toilet . It's urgent .
"Ok !! I will wait for you . But don't try to act too smart . You can't escape from me ."
"Ok Madam "

(Tyson was inside the washroom and thinking ways how to escape from her. Then a idea struck in his mind.)
"When Hilary will be inside the room .I will just silently slide the bolt and ran away from there as quickly as possible ." he thought

(He did what he thought and it was successfully done. Then , He went to Kenny 's Restaurant to discuss about the condition of his Beyblade He found that Max was also there .)

" You didn't told me that Max was also there " Tyson said as he saw max eating the noodles with mustard sauce .
"Hello Tyson" max waved and smiled .
"Yeah hello Maxie "
"Um Max just now came here and I was busy in helping my mother with food deliveries . So I didn't told you that Max is here . " Kenny said
I need to ..... Before Tyson could finish up .
Hello ! Tyson ( a voice came from behind )
(Tyson recognised the voice )
"Hillllary !!!!!" Tyson said with a little fear in his voice .
"Yep , that's me "
"How did you came out from the room ?? "
"Grandpa helped me to came out from the room ."
And now nobody can save you from me."
( Hilary said as she grabbed a broom from a nearby place and was about to attack Tyson . Suddenly , a news flashed on the television screen . )
Good Morning !!! A voice said
( Everybody turned their face to see who was speaking on TV and found that it was Mr. Dickenson )
I am Mr. Dickenson chairman of the BBA . I would love to announce something special for every Beyblade fan around the world . We are organizing a new Beyblade world championship for all the bladers .
This is a team based championship in which one team wins from another team by winning 2 out of 3 matches . But there is one change that every team must have a female beyblader then they are able to participate . This is done to increase the participation of females in beyblading .

"A New Tournament . " Tyson exclaimed .
Hurrray !! Yippee !!! Max shouted
A female beyblader ?? Both Kenny and Hilary said
How will be able to find a female beyblader ?? Kenny said
Yeah , we can't make Hilary a beyblader in our team . She is noob Tyson said .
( Hilary attacked Tyson from behind with broom and chases Tyson out of the Kenny's Restaurant )

"I hope that Tyson will be alright " Max said .

In China
White Tiger X received a letter from BBA

In Russia
Tala , Bryan and Spencer lives together in apartment . (A/N Ian isn't in the story )
(While watching the interview of Mr.Dickenson)
" So , We need to find a good female beyblader in our team "Bryan said
Hmmm "Spencer said
"So, we need to tell Kai about it as he is our captain."Bryan said
"I think that kai already knows about it . So , don't call him . "Tala said

(Kai lives in England for his higher studies )

Hope you like this chapter . Pls click the star button if you really like it . In next chapter the story revolves around the blitzkrieg boys and my OC
And also about max and PPB All stars
Thank You .