Walk & Talk

The drive home was silent. Tina slept through in the car and I still processed everything she told me, her telling me about her loss made me think about how short life can be. To cherish things while you have them so I decided I'll take a chance today, I was gonna talk to Prince and see where we are.

I know I promised Cat I'll talk to him for her but I wanna make sure things aren't awkward for the two of us if things do go well with Cat & Prince. "T wake up we're here" I gently woke her up, when we were kids she hated being woken up roughly. It'd scare her or worse make her angry the rest of the day.

Her eyes were half way closed. The bright light caused her to squint her lids, yawning I shut off the car and she unbuckled her seat belt. A stream of tear stains filled her face, her foundation had marks on it. "Hey I'm gonna go somewhere real quick, you mind opening the door for me when I get back?" Handing her the house keys.

She nodded and adjusted her self before exiting the car. Once I was alone I sighed deeply, nerves caught up too me. Fixing my appearance in the mirror "Don't look at me like that bitch" I said to myself. I had to make a call before anything.

Pulling out my phone I dialed the only number who I thought would know where Prince was at this moment, pulling out the antenna the phone buzzed. I patiently waited for him to answer "Hello?" He picked up.

"Hi A its Venus I gotta favor to ask you."

-

Once Atlanta gave me the 411 as to where Prince was I made my way to him. Atlanta told me he was in a solo photoshoot for some project he was working on, I lost count as to how many projects this fool did. He was always busy, a real workaholic. Following the exact directions, I wasn't too sure about visiting the man but I wanted to get this conversation over with. Parking outside the place a pound of butterflies flew threw my stomach, like always.

Once I was parked I got out and realized how big this place was. Huge pillars and dark undertones to the outside walls, it was ginormous to say the least. "Excuse me do you have any idea where Prince Nelson is?" That had been the first time I ever said his full name out loud.

Rolled off the tongue well. A woman with light brown hair and a pan suit stood outside, I guess she was an assistant for whom ever was taking his pictures "Uh yeah he's right down that hall three doors down to the left" my brain tried to hold that info. My sneakers made a squeaking sound each time I walked on the shinny floor.

Well polished. Once I reached the door I was told he was in I started to regret coming, but I was already here and needed to hurry with this stressful process. Taking another deep breath the door swung open, a photographer eyed me up and down, I guess I came in the perfect time, they seemed to be wrapped.

"Prince you've got a visitor" he sat on a magenta velvet couch. He was dressed very well, my heart skipped its beat. Passing by me I waited till he said I could come in "Wasn't expecting you to be here" his piercing voice made me shiver.

"I wanted to talk to you" his eyebrows lifted with interest.

Gulping he signaled for me to come in. Shutting the door behind me I sat on the couch next to him, his wonderful scent filled my nostrils. Observing the set of the shoot it was different, Prince seemed to notice I was a bit nervous "Why you all jittery?" His sentence broke my gaze at the place.

"What? I'm not" I brushed him off. It was like he could see right through me "Why'd you come here doll face?" His nicknames really kicked me in the head, I tried not to blush at his desirable words. Sitting straight "We'll I wanted to speak to you about this" Going straight into the conversation would result in me venting on how much shit us going on in my life but without a doubt I kept my composer full through.

"What you mean this?" He sat up from his slouching position. His legs crossed but even though the action was 'Feminine' he made it beautifully Masculine and seductive. "I mean when you kissed me at the festival and all these names, why?" His face changed its tone. He took a deep breath and smirked, scooting closer to me.

His eyes had me in a lock. My heart beat tripled, he pushed my curly strains out my face "You're special, your knowledge on life is immaculate and plus you've got a great ass" my eyebrows furrowed. Was he trying to hit on me right now?

Backing away from him he laughed a bit, his devilish smile turned me on to the max. "Jesus you pig" getting up to leave but before I could he pulled me by my wrist, he stood up "Venus like the planet of love, your as precious as a dove and as bold as a tiger, I'd call you a liar when you say you don't feel what I feel." Him and his poetry.

He ticked me off some times. I was trying to have a serious conversation but he made everything feel like an intense battle of lust and tricky words. "Give up yet?" I questioned. I was annoyed, but when his lips connected with mine I was lost in his intoxicating hold. I couldn't hold it in anymore, my skin burned with desire and my lips craved for more.

I wanted to fill every bit of him. Electricity flooded my senses, I felt helpless with all his euphoria.