Wrapped Around His Finger

Our lips connected like magnets. I wanted to stop but I couldn't resist, his lips traveled to my neck, he sucked on my burning skin. A light moan escaped my mouth, his hands held both of my arms. "Prince I can't" he continued to mark my skin, he stopped at my sentence. "I can feel your beat from you neck, it buzzes against my lips" he kissed my lips again.

This time I took control. I leaned against his body, wrapping my legs over him, laying him down on the couch. "Easy tiger" he tried to speak through our passionate make out session. His hand glided up my waist and around my back, the shorts I was wearing begged to be taken off.

I could feel my womanhood become a soaking mess. He attacked my neck again, flipping me on my back, my heart felt like it could explode. Every bit of me craved him, more and more. I could feel his member arise from his pants, his pelvis was close to mine "I wanna make love to you like never before" he whispered in my ear.

I shoved his body closer to mine. He kissed me from my chest to my stomach, which was exposed from the crop top I was wearing. Chills filled my body, just as he was about to tug at my shorts the door flew open. It was Levi, we quickly jumped from where we were
displayed.

Shock filled the two of our faces. Levi's eyes widened "I'm sorry" he tried to close it but Prince stopped him "Levi" he called for him, he  hesitated to open it all the way. He had an shocking and awkward look on his face, Prince got up and adjusted his pants, Levi looked at the ground not wanting to make eye contact with any of us.

My face burned and it wasn't because of what just happened with Levi but what happened with Prince. It was like I was in a trance, and when Levi opened the door I realized what was happening. "Keep this between us okay?" He nodded his head with enthusiasm. He looked like a child who just walked in on there parents doing it.

He quickly shut the door. I wiped the lipgloss that had spread over my face, Prince stood staring at the door for a few seconds before turning over to me, his looked at the mess we created on the couch. The folded clothes that sat on the couch had fallen to the floor and our hair was fuzzed. He then looked to me "Meet me here at 9" he grabbed his notepad he usually writes his songs in and a pen.

He wrote something down. Ripping the page and handing it to me "Oh okay" I figured it was my que to go.

I left without making any contact with him. Standing by the door was Levi, he was waiting on Prince, "Um I-" he waved me off "No it's okay we'll talk later okay" he assured me. Nodding I walked out of the building and into my car were I reminisced.

Did that really just happen?

-

When I got home it was 4 or so. Andy seemed to be gone because his car wasn't in the drive way, I took Tina's car so the only car there was Levi's which he took to Prince. His taste was still on my lips and his hands still felt like they were there, standing outside which I assumed she heard my car pull up was Tina.

She stood with a large smile. Waving to me I got out and went to the front porch "Hey girl" we hugged tightly "Hey babe how are you?" I'm sure talking about her loss bled a wound which hasn't yet healed. We walked inside together "I'm okay" she started at me.

Her eyes filled with stupor "Did you have sex?" her mouth opened wide. Was she a witch or something, I mean no but I was gonna "What the hell? How'd you know?" Standing in shock she crossed her arms and came closer. Her hands touched the marks on my neck and the smell of cologne when she hugged me "You smell like a man and you have hickeys. Plus I'm not that old I was once your age" I sat on the chair by the island.

I laughed and covered my face in embarrassment "Well sorta, I mean nothing happened we just made out and we're in the process but we got put to a stop" she squealed.

Working on the streets I rarely had sex. I would only ever give a hand job or makeout, I only ever slept with maybe 4 men ever and those have been with full trust. One being when I was 16 and lost my virginity to a guy I was dating in high school and the other 3 on the street. I always wanted proof they were clean so we always went to the doctor for check ups.

Thank the lord I still had health insurance. My parents were probably to drunk to cancel anything when they kicked me out "I mean but with who?" She questioned. I hesitated "Prince" a voice I knew was familiar came down the steps.

"Hey V" it was Cat. My heart dropped, what the hell was she doing here? I looked to Tina with wide eyes "Ohhh h- hey Cat I didn't know you were here" I hugged her tightly. Mouthing to Tina why didn't you tell me? Releasing our hug she looked at me.

She looked concerned "What's that?" She noticed my hickeys, I slapped my hands over it "Uhhh" I tried to make a lie quickly. The man from the festival "Well you remember the guy from the festival right? Soo we're seeing each other" she smirked.

"We'll look at you getting it in" we all laughed. I could use a barge from anyone to distract me or Cat. Good thing my wish came true, the gods must be hearing my mental calls. Levi and Andy came walking through the door "Hey guys" Andy's smile grew. Levi noticed Cat was here, his eyes were skeptical.

Andy came to hug me, "Finally" he hugged Tina too. "I was coming back and saw Levi waking to the door. Thought we'd make our grand entrance" Andy joked.

Cat's eyes lit when Andy got closer, she seemed to be star struck still. Andy slowly shook her hand again "Hey" her tone grew soft and calmer. Levi pulled me to the side "Holy shit balls Gia, what the hell" I already felt what he was feeling, satan is annoying. "I know I was out of control and I wasn't aware she'd be here" I hoped he'd at least show a bit of empathy.

"Look I'm not mad, it's not my place to be anyways. But, if she finds out your sleeping with the one person you said you'd get her with and you know how head over heels she is for that boy you'll be in some deep shit G" His words covered me with shame.

I showed understanding with a nod. Putting my hands in my pockets I felt a piece of paper, it had been the one Prince gave to me. The address number he wanted me to meet him at when it turned 9. Again, guilt made me second guess, this time I had to put this to a stop.