KEENAN NO-

Keenan POV:

Me and Al my amazing bf were sitting in the mall after I forced him to go to Starbucks with me. "Hey Al I'm gonna go to the bathroom really quick wait here!" He nodded and went back to reading about smart people stuff on his phone. I ran to the bathroom but as soon as I opened the door I saw AVERY. God I hate him sm! With his annoyingly attractive voice, and his..handsome eyes that you could just drown in, and his big strong arms, and firm hands...God I wish he would just wrap his hands around my neck and squeeze- WAIT WHAT?! Keenan! You have a boyfriend! I shook my head and opened my mouth to say something sarcastic but before I could Avery pushed me up against the wall "Well Well Well~" he caressed my face and I almost melted into his touch "A-Avery~ Stop..we can't keep doing this" He was already leaving hickeys on my neck "aww~ is it because of your little boyfriend?~ tch and I thought you dressed up all pretty today for me~" I blushed and then moaned as he moved his hand into my pants and started to slowly started to finger me "aw doll~ you're already so wet for me~" I let out a small whimper "Avery!~ please not in public.." he smirked and shoved me into a bathroom stall locking the door behind us and slowly pulled his pants off "You've been so good darling~ you deserve a reward~" I whimpered "Avery..after this..we go back to hating each other...okay?" He clicked his tongue and sighed "Alright love~" he pulled my head back so he could have full access to my bare neck...

☆AUTHORS NOTE☆

I AM SO SO SO SORRY! I WILL GET BACK TO THE DEKUBAKU STORY THIS IS JUST A LITTLE RANDOM THING I MADE-