A.M. Fuck

It was nearly silent in the dimly lit room except for the muffled sounds of nightly creatures singing and chattering outside, and the occasional car racing down the street. Millie lays sound asleep with her back turned to Moxxie, face-down in one of the pillows. Suddenly a bit stirred, Moxxie groans before slowly peeping open his tired eyes. He tries looking around the room, only to see nothing but the faint red glow seeping in from the window. He fumbles for the clock on the nightstand, reading the blurry numbers: 1:43 am.

He sighs before sensing a familiar tingling sensation in his groin. He pauses for a moment and looks down, the red light illuminating his side of the bed just enough for him to notice a bulge poking under the covers.

"Crumbs," he whispers. He turns over and rests his chin on Millie's shoulder. "Millie," he peeps. No response. "Millie...honey," he nudges her a little. "Honey, you awake?" Millie squints her eyes, startled by the raspy voice rattling in her ear.

"Hm?" She asks, half-asleep.

"You awake?" Moxxie asks again. She takes a moment to process his words, before releasing a big stretch and turning over to face him.

"What time is it?" Her voice cracks.

"One in the morning, almost two."

"What's wrong honey?" Millie asks. Moxxie doesn't respond with words, but instead scoots closer to her and presses his hard-on against her leg. Millie grins in the darkness, reaching down to give him a reassuring squeeze. However she was very tired, and didn't know if she'd be able to stay awake long enough to fully enjoy it.

"I don't know if I can..." she mumbles.

"It's okay sweetie, we can stop whenever you want. You can stay on bottom too," he whispers, planting a kiss on her neck.

"Okay," she says. "But don't be too long. I'll fall asleep." Moxxie nods and slowly sits himself up, sitting down on her and begins rubbing between her folds. He gently pumps himself with his other hand, starting at the base before working his way upwards. Millie reaches forward and gently grabs him by the tip giving his penis a light massage. Her eyes glow brighter, faintly illuminating the small gap of space between their bodies. She watches Moxxie's head fall back, his lips slightly parted as his tail began to curl. She begins pumping him faster, moving his hand out of the way to reach the base. She reaches down with her other hands and fondles his balls, giving them a playful squeeze.
Moxxie directs his attention back to Millie, rubbing between her folds once more, dragging the wetness down towards her entrance for more lubrication.

"You like that? Hm?" Millie purrs. "You like it when I stroke your cock?"

"Fuck yes...hauh...fuck—"

Moxxie's mind goes blank as Millie continued to dirty talk and pump the pre-cum out of his erection.

"I know you like it when I stroke your thick cock. I can't wait for you to be inside of me," she whispers.
Moxxie repeatedly thrusts his hips into her tight grip on his penis before suddenly stopping and grabbing her wrist, preventing himself from cumming too quickly. He takes a few deep breaths and Millie drops her hand to her chest, giving her breasts a few gentle squeezes.

"Are you ready babe or do you need to warm up more?" Moxxie asks.

"I'm ready," Millie purrs again.

She flattens her back against the covers and spreads her legs apart. Moxxie takes a deep breath before sliding his throbbing erection into her, starting with a slow thrust. He lets out a quiet groan,
a spike of familiar satisfaction pulsating throughout his legs.

"Mmnh," he moans raspily. Millie whimpers, quickly becoming eager for more as she began to blossom out of her groggy sleep state. Moxxie exhales slowly, thrusting a little harder. Millie could feel his hips papping harder against the backs of her thighs.
"Auh-hauh—" Moxxie whines, tightly gripping onto her shoulders. His penis becomes increasingly more sensitive as he continues to thrust in and out of her, gradually going further up to her g-spot and increasing speed.

"Right there Mox," Millie moans, digging her nails into his hips. He thrusts harder as her hand trails up his back. Her finger tips make their way into his soft hair, grabbing a fist-full. He moans loudly as Millie slowly pulls his head back by the hair. She thrived off of him melt into her grip, like he was nothing but a stick of melting butter. Even on top it was impossible for him to not fall into her control. Millie races closer towards her climax as she began panting, quickly positioning herself into a more suitable angle to cum. She lifts one leg around Moxxie's back and rests her hands above her head, allowing him to completely fill her with his length.
Mnh! Moxxie!" She squeals, squeezing her fists. 

"Millie I'm—I'm so close..." Moxxie groans. He thrusts faster, moaning and hissing loudly as he felt himself growing closer. The bed begins to rock and creak, the covers beneath them saturating with sweat. "Hmnh! Agh-ah!" Moxxie whines. His breathing hitches and he suddenly feels himself overwhelmed by a bodily blast of heat and orgasmic sensation. His body freezes while he sits above Millie with his penis still inside. He shoots his warm load into her, jolting for a few moments before his limbs began to relax. He weakly pulls out and releases an exhausted, deep sigh. Millie reaches down and rapidly begins rubbing her clit, still craving her own high. Moxxie hears her struggling whimpers and quickly positions himself between her legs on his stomach, still catching his breath.

"Hold on honey, I'm not done yet," he reassures, giving her a sugary smile.

He takes another deep breath before planting a wet kiss between her saturated folds. He trails his tongue down to her entrance, cleaning up the leftovers of his mess he just left inside her before it leaked out onto the sheets. He goes back up to her clit before placing his lips around it, roughly sucking and giving it small kisses in between.

"Auuuhhh...Mox!" Millie whines. She found herself increasingly more anxious to cum, already incredibly sensitive from penetration and her natural titillation towards the little imp that she loves the most.

Moxxie takes the tip of his tongue and flicks it in up-and-downward motions before closing his mouth and pulling his head back, allowing her clit to drag between his lips. He repeats this a few more times before pulling his arm out from beneath her body and inserting two fingers into her entrance, the lubrication from his load allowing for smoother insertion. He starts off at a rapid pace, curling the tips of his fingers against her g-spot while he continues to suck her off.
Millie bucks her hips, hitching her breath. Her mouth drops open and she quickly reaches down and grabs another handful of his hair, pushing his head down harder and thrusting her hips into his face.

"Come on Mox...come on—that's it!" Millie moans. She huffs and puffs with every thrust, nearly suffocating Moxxie with the meat on her thighs. Moxxie ignores his stifled breathing, and continues to hone himself into his wife's pleasure.

"M-Moxxie I—Mox—I—aunnnhhhh!" She squeals. Her entire spine suddenly stiffens, arching into a soft 'U'. Her legs immediately tense up around the side's of Moxxie's head, squeezing him as she shivered profusely. Moxxie quickly sticks his tongue inside of her, waiting a few moments to allow her juices to leak between his lips and down his throat. He cleans her up and sits back up on the bed, plopping himself next to her as they both catch their breath in ecstatic exhaustion.

Moxxie looks to Millie with a tired smile on his face, holding out his hand. She returns a smile and grabs his hand, pulling it over into her lap.

"Sorry to wake you up, Mills," Moxxie apologizes.

"Oh sweetie don't worry about it, that was amazing. I love you," she coos. She leans in and they share a warm kiss before pulling away to tuck themselves back beneath the covers. Moxxie pauses, examining the damp sheets beneath them.

"Crumbs...these sheets are practically soaked. We're gonna be freezing when the breeze starts up in here," he groans.

"Let's just throw them in the dryer and watch a movie until they're done. I'm...not tired anymore anyway, I don't think I can fall back asleep for at least another hour or two. We'll pass out on the couch though probably," Millie laughs.

"Good idea," Moxxie chirps. They share one more kiss before gathering up the sheets and spending the rest of the night together in the livingroom until they drifted off back to sleep and, of course, forgetting about the sheets in the dryer.