CHAPTER 1

Characters

Jeon Jungkook a 24yrs old mafia who is mostly around universitys, highschool and to his office sometimes on a mission loves to kill people have done some crimes, like murders, kidnappings, giving loans to people and if they couldn't pay him he kills them a very attractive, handsome, cute and he also have a soft side too.

Kim Y/N a 14yrs old school going innocent girl who is the daughter of Mr.Kim she belongs to a well settled family she have a bestfriend named katie both are good friends and can't live without each other for long time, and have a strict caring and overprotective oppa.

Mr.kim Y/N's father a businessman and owns a big company and a chairman CEO of his company have a daughter a wife and a son in his family, also involved in mafia business.

Mrs.Kim Y/N's mother a house wife, caring, sweet, and kind woman sometimes goes out for shopping with friends.

Kim Taehyung Y/N's elder brother and also the member of mafia gang BTS bestfriend with Jungkook and Jimin, and have a girlfriend, but very dangerous person.

Kim Namjoon the elder member of the gang and most intelligent with IQ of 148 leader of the gang, have girlfriend soon going to marry, but very dangerous person.

Kim Seokjin Mr.World Wide Handsome eldest and the most adorable person but very dangerous to bestfriends with Namjoon, also known as "Jin" gang member too.

Jung Heseok sunshine smile but if anyone come in his way then that person don't see next day's sunrise, caring, humble towards innocent people little funny bestfriends with Yoongi, also known as "J-hope" gang member too.

Min Yoongi a very dangerous person know by lil meow meow because cute as cat, savage person also known as "suga" gang member too, and his also a grandpa.

Park Jimin a very dangerous person as well as pervert too, cute hot attractive person bestfriends with Jungkook and Taehyung, gang member too.
_______________________________________________________________

In the morning at 7:00am

Y/n was preparing herself for the school in her room

[Y/N's POV ]

I was in my room preparing myself for school while looking at the mirror, suddenly Tae oppa comes in without knocking I got flinched first then okay....

Y/N- "Tae oppa you made me flinched, why don't you knock the door before coming in." I shouted a little and said in a baby tone.

Taehyung- "Oh! Sorry Y/n but it was already open so I came in, by the way I came here to call you for the breakfast princess, are you ready or not princess?". He said

Y/N- " YES!!!...Oppa I'm ready, but I don't like milk I'm not gonna drink it." I said with fakecries.

Taehyung- "Y/n but it's for you only, ok fine but you have to drink a little, now come let's go hmm."

While walking downstairs with Taehyung Oppa

Should I ask him or not ummh, what to do now? Should I tell him no no he'll tell mom and mom will tell to dad, what to do what should I do?

My thoughts got interrupted by Tae Oppa

Taehyung- "Y/N" "Y/N" "Y/N" where did you lost huh?" He said while taping on my shoulder.