My First Date-1

Characters:- 

Siddharth Nigam
A cute sweet charming guy, lives with his family! A business man.

dreams_of_sidneet as Avneet Kaur (you can imagine her as yourself too) 

A sweet, beautiful girl, Loves her family alot, A business women.

Bell Rang "Ding dong" "Ding Dong" "Ding Dong" "Ding Dong" 

None opened it, Person sighed and used the spare key to enter the house! The living room was having a different vibe today! He was about to ask what's going on here when a shout crossed his ears

SID CHACHU CAME!!!! *He closed his ears and eyes with a little smile on his face*

Sid- bacha calm down!! kyu itna chilla rahein ho? Rahul Nigam ki khushi ka raaz jaan sakte hai hum?
Rahul- *giggling* Chachu see their *pointing at a direction* *His eyes roamed at the direction and saw whole family sitting on the sofa with a enthusiastic smiles on their face, but this time their faces had a different vibe, exactly like the decorated living room! He confusedly looked towards his bhabhi raising an eyebrow to which she shrugged and pointed towards her mother in law, Sid's mother! Sid greeted everyone with a smile on his face, it was a long time they all were meeting, his sister, Ashi Nigam had come after a long period of time and he was truly happy cause of that, He finally decided to ask what's so special to break his curiosity!

Sid- After a long time this smiles! what's so special? And now don't tell that you guys going to get Reem married? cause this smiles are the same one when Bhai and di got married! 
VA- nah! not Reem! She is just in her college and chill she have a boy friend- *she bit her tongue as she wasn't supposed to disclose this*
Sid- SHE FREAKING GOT A BOY FRIEND?
Abhi- chote! chill! i have approved the boy, he is really a perfect match for Reem, but for now this isn't the topic! you first calm down!
Sid- then what's the topic?
VA- uh actually Jai, Reem's boy friend's sister's marriage is fixed! it's next month!
Sid- oh okay! want to go to shopping? okay! am free next sunday! We can go for shopping!
Vaish- Actually we need to start shopping from now itself!
Sid- why from now? dude we aren't their close ones! and plus am not gonna let Reem's and Jai's marriage get fixed until I approve the boy! and waise bhi kaunse we are from bride's or groom's family!
Vaish- But 
Abhi- We 
Ash- are
Ran- Groom's
VA-  family! 
Sid- WHAT THE HELL? Abhi bhai how can you do this? Vaish di you gave permission for second marriage? 
Abhi- Chotee!! Am not gonna do that! got it? 
Sid- okay! then, It's *everyone were having hope ki he will understand but shattered* JIJU!! how can you do this!! Ashu di! how did you approve him for second marriage! this isn't at all right!! no! 
Ran- Sid! am not doing any second marriage!
Sid- okay theN, WAITTT!! Groom's family, you guys mean IT'S ME?
Everyone nodded their head, with closed eyes, ready to hear scoldings

Sid- see yaar! this is the last time am telling i won't! you all know I love her, then how could you guys do this!
Abhi- yaa! you love someone and don't even remember her face right?
Sid- but bhai-
Ran- No if's and but's! kitna aur wait karoge! Don't know in which corner of this world she lives! And you aren't even sure if she is even alive!
Sid- I know she is ALIVE!! 
Ash- then tell us na in which corner of the world she lives, we will find her! atleast naam to batado!
Sid- umm actually her name, See she didn't want to reveal any personal information till our second date, that's why she said her pen name is Anaya ... and i also didn't share my name! 
Vaish- Surname?
Sid- umm yaad nai hai!
Abhi- nah! kaise yaad hoga! ye bhai to uske naam ke aage apna surname lagane ke sapne me rah rahein the na!
Ran- Sid! see try to understand, what if she is married?
Sid- umm 
Ash- see Sid! you both were wearing masks! so she also didn't see you! and what if she don't love you?
VA- dekh beta! everyone is settled! Reem also have a boy friend! Abhi and Ash's marriage is done! now only you are left! samaj jao! 
Vaish- dekh Sid! you know right? God takes the one from our life who isn't meant for us, So maybe she wasn't your soulmate! that's the reason maybe?
Abhi- Dekh yaar! Jai's sister is really nice! We both share bro-sis bond! I know her from long back, even before Jai and Reem met! you remember my favourite cafe! AS cafe? She was the owner of the cafe! And now she is owner of 7 star hotel but still her coffee is same, every dish is same!and even that's something strange that none knows what's AS! but still the hotel name's AS!  See mujhe nahi pata what will you even think about her, but try to understand! 
Sid- I need some alone time!
Abhi- yah! go!