19| ᴀɴ ᴇxᴘʟᴏʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ʜᴏᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

20 MINUTES BEFORE LANDING IN TRIVANDRUM AIRPORT...

SAHOR POV:

Resting my chin on my hand, I watch the sight in front of me, annoyed and bored. I don't have any idea, what she is finding so cute in him, since, she is capturing tons of images, continually. The media often pleads with me to get a single posture of mine. As here, she denied my existence. I eye at him. Uff! For fuck's sake, he is just napping.

"What you're doing, Goddess?", I let out

"What you're doing, Goddess?", I let out. She answers she's taking pictures to upload on her Instagram. It left me, stunned. I never knew she is on social media. I demand her to show it to me.

"Are you on IG too? foodie_damsel is my ID. Send me a request, once I get time, I'll accept it.", she said. I've thought about the last sentence. Did she just tell me to wait in a queue?

She tried to sit beside me, but I pulled her on my lap. She did not protest for the first time. I had watched her open her Instagram. She screeched opening her profile as I closed my ears, which ultimately made her pet, awake.

"What's wrong?", I raised a question as she'd showed me the Verified Mark which is near her username. Well, I'm not amazed by it. I told her, it is not a big deal as she is well-known now.

I looked at her friend request as it has been overflowing. She opened it and showed me. "Look, these are all the girls who studied with me in school and college. In the past, I sent them the friend request, but, they ignore it, so, I canceled. Now, they've sent me the request.", she asserts. I nod.

I scrolled down and noticed, many of the Politicians and the members who are all functioning under me is also in the friend request. Also, my business partners. I click on the accept button, based on my partnership with them. The remaining, I deleted. I've told her, to not message back. "If any message you, tell me immediately." She nod.

She started to delete the girl's friend requests who are all studied with her in school and college. "Uff! When I'd sent you the request. You all ignore it. Now, it's my turn, girls. Because Aadriti is very evil." Her lips had an angry pout, it made me chuckle. I am loving her cute evil nature too.

Next to it, I'd noticed below her name, Bio has written as Sharing the things, I Love. I scroll down to note, not even one image of hers is posted, except for the pictures of Foods and her Pet. I bit my lips to not laugh. "Why are you biting your lips now?", she lifts one of her eyebrows suspiciously. I shrug.

When she glared at me, I had lost it as before I can curb it, I laughed out, "I should've grasped before itself, it'll be only foods as username implies."

I thought about it again and again, as my laugh only intensified. "How dare you!", she shouted and before I could understand her movements, her teeth braced my arm. I grumbled loudly in pain. Shit! I told her, to stop, and I will never laugh, but, she did not halt.