Nikki sixx x reader

October 14th, 1989. You remembered watching your boyfriend pack up and load his way into the tour bus alongside his three best friends. Dr. Feelgood was taking the world by storm and the boys were headed on a tour meant to last until August 5th of 1990. You recalled the wary feelings you had fluttering in your stomach. The last year spent with your boyfriend who was now your fiancé had been nothing short of horrific.

The dreaded phone call you received on December 23rd, 1987 of his overdose meant that your world was crashing into the earth. You easily noted it to be the worst Christmas of your life and you never wanted to spend it like that again. So when all four band members checked into rehab and decided to meet sobriety with a wavering handshake, this newest album was the first in which everyone had been clean.

Which meant Nikki being on the road for this length of time worried you.

"I can't just up and leave my job, Nik," You laughed when he tried his best to convince you to tag along for the tour, that he'd take care of you. Part of you wished you had gone ahead and agreed, but you were building your own career while your rockstar boyfriend soared through his. You did go to a handful of shows, given special treatment as the bassist's bride-to-be. You were finishing up wedding plans with the intention of marrying Nikki post-tour in the month of September, just a month after they exited from performing.

"Well, I promise I'll call you every single night... Tell you about the crazy stories." He laughed, kissing your forehead. You wrapped your arms around his waist and gazed up into those luscious green eyes that you had fallen so in love with all those years ago.

"You better... But not too crazy, please?" You pleaded and Nikki quickly caught the wavering hint in your voice. He held you close, pressing his mouth to yours. You hummed against his lips as you grasped the strands of his black hair and whined when he pulled away.

"I'm coming back, baby." He laughed.

"Ew, get a room!" Tommy exclaimed, clasping Nikki on the shoulder. You rolled your eyes and leaned over to flick the drummer on the forehead, causing him to wince before piling his way onto the bus.

"I love you," Nikki looked at you and kissed you one last time. "Just think, when I come back... You'll be Mrs. Nikki Sixx," He winked, picking up your left hand where the large diamond sparkled beneath the sun.

"I love you more. And that's right, so you better come back. And be good!" You whispered in return with a tender smile, stealing one more peck before he turned around and climbed on. All four boys settled at the window, waving. Well, all of them except Tommy. He was giving you the middle finger with a cheery smile. You laughed, shaking your head.

And so the gruesome ten months began. You flew out to some of their shows over and were granted that backstage access, watching your fiancé light up the moment he stepped onto the stage each night. You saw as he engaged the crowd, their adoring fanbase happy to have Mötley Crüe back in the house. You bounced back and forth between your job, concerts, and wedding planning.

Everything was set in stone and the day August 5th rolled around - it was the happiest day of your life. The tour came to a close and the next morning, you'd be greeted with your lover. You could hardly sleep the night before his return, overwhelmed that you could finally hold him to your body again.

The second you saw his frame step out of the car, you obtained a running start. You flung your body into his, legs and arms instinctively wrapping around his tall form. Nikki laughed, dropping his belongings on the ground as he spun you in a circle. He held you tight to his chest, his face buried into the crook of your neck. The last show you had attended was at the end of June, meaning he had gone nearly two months without laying eyes on you and it hurt.

"See? I came back," Nikki reminded you of the conversation you had ten months ago in October. You could feel tears pricking at your eyes as you hung onto him, not wanting to be put down, but unfortunately, the time came. Nikki placed you on the ground and your lips crashed to his. You held his cheeks and tasted the flavor of him, not once forgetting it. He was sweet like candy and you moaned into his mouth. You gained the ability to usher him inside, and the second you were behind closed doors, you and Nikki were tangled up in the sheets together.

He reminded you explicitly how much he loved and missed you. The sound of his voice intertwining with yours as you called out his name like a symphony echoed through your large home. You whined when he lowered his head in between your legs to feast on the only woman he craved to spend the rest of his life with. Your fingers gripped the locks of his hair as his lips placed gentle kisses to your inner thighs and added a few to your swollen clit that he had already touched wondrously upon your back hitting the bed.

When you two had worked the cravings out of your systems, you found yourself laying on the bassist's chest. His fingers drew relaxing circles into your back as you curled on top of him. His chest and abdomen were warm, his biceps, engulfing you underneath the satin sheets. He was telling you of some crazy adventures he and the boys found themselves on, but he consistently mentioned how he wished you would've been there. You were giggling the entire time, a few yawns managing to escape as sleep threatened to grab ahold of you. Laying on Nikki's chest was quite frankly the most comfortable place you could be. He was big and strong, the length of his body enacting the role of a pillow.

Your legs intertwined through his as you carefully picked your head up to look at him. He was already staring at you with a widened smile.

"What?" You asked, biting your lip.

Nikki shook his head.

"You're just so gorgeous," He whispered. "I love you,"

You giggled, feeling your cheeks erupt with heat.

"I love you too," You answered him quietly. He pulled you in close and rested his lips on yours. The kiss was soft and sensual, the clear taste of his tongue which had been coated with you merely twenty minutes ago dancing on your taste buds. You hummed at the feel, your hand rested flat on his chest as he turned the two of you over. His body hovered above yours, the sheet pulled to cover his bare waist. He pressed himself against you and your heart kickstarted, sending you well into a flurry of lust.

"Can't believe I'm making you my wife next month," Nikki whispered, wrapping his ring-clad fingers through yours. You giggled and tucked your bottom lip in between your teeth, your hips playfully bouncing upwards to connect to his. He groaned at the brushing, obviously picking up on the cues that told him what you wanted.

"Then let's get to practicing for that honeymoon, Sixx..." You winked.

Nikki tossed his head back with a laugh, grateful to have you walk alongside him.

"I wouldn't want anything else, baby..." He trailed, lowering his face to yours. His necklace dangled in front of your face, the cool metal causing chills to race down your spine before he induced rounds three, four, and five.

And you were going to have this for the rest of your life.

➳ tagging: