05: 💝𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐔𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐢💝

Hey guyssssssss ?
How are you all ?
I hope you guys liked the previous chapter.
So here I'm with the next chapter only for you guys.
Happy reading ♥️
And inline comments are love, so comment zaroor karna. ✨🤪

              •━━━ ✽ • ✽ ━━━•

[Precap:- We know how much Virat Bhai is possessive for his sister.]

           ~'~'~'~'~'~'

"Guys chalo, Yelled Ritika, and all of them nodding at Ritika move towards Aarna's room.

Here after reaching the Patio., Shubmam's haal was behal he was sweating profusely nd giving nervous smiles to Virat nd Rohit. Nd here looking at shubman Virat nd Rohit they controlled there laugh.

[Kohli Villa's Patio~'Pictures courtesy :- Pinterest

Pictures courtesy :- Pinterest.]

"Shubi, Kya hua bachha?, Virat asked softly nd Rohit ruffle his hair. Seeing his Virat Bhai nd Roh bhai he hugged them tightly nd think shubman tu toh aise hi darr rha tha, ye toh tere hi bhai hain.

"Bhai, nothing i was just sacred i don't know why.'' Said Shubman, i was sacred too for my baby,but now i don't think i have to be worried or sacred., Because mom choosed you, the best." Said Virat nd Rohit nodded. Nd Shubman smiled.

"Nothing like that, bhai I'm not best." Said Shubman. "You are the best guy, for my baby, Shubman.'' Said Virat so deeply.
And it was shock for Shubman. "Bhai, you, yo-u trusting me with-with your sister." Said Shubman stamering a little.

"Dont be nervous Shubi, atleast not infront of me, im your bhai only.," Said Virat "But, you're a brother too bhai, her brother.” said Shubman. "I know, trust you, but take care of my baby okay, she's same as Vami to me." Said Virat with his eyes watering a little. "Bhai, i promise i will try, try my best, i will take care of your baby okay." Said Shubman stammering a little. But with determination in his eyes, after all he know his Virat Bhai his struggle. How where he's now how he reach. Nd then Aarna's face came infront of his eyes, he lost it. A sweet smile came in his lips.

''Do anjaane ajnabi, chale bandhne bandhan, haaye re Dil mein hai kaisi uljhan mil kar kya bole, kya bole kya bole re mil kar kya bole..."

(Two strangers, which Shubman nd Aarna are, going to tie in a bond nd there heart is confused, when they will meet what they will say to eachother.)

They reach Aarna's room, where our heroine was doing her last touch ups.

"Nayi umang or nayi khushi, mehek utha hai aangan, hayye ree, ghar aaye manbhavan mil kar kya bole.."

(New joy, nd happiness she felt she felt the smell of the courtyard because of her person, her soulmate came to her house what she will say when they will meet)