the birth,better put rebirth

"Naruto"" Sasuke"shout two teenagers at each other before rushing towards a woman with pale white skin and white hair known as kaguya Otsutsuki. They both rush towards her their hands held towards her to attack. She floats up to avoid it but is met by a pink haired girl shouting"WE'RE BOTH GIRLS DONT YOU DARE UNDERESTIMATE ME!!!! "she said before punching her in the face knocking her down towards the two boys.

She tries to attack naruto but is stopped by kakashi their sense using his kamui. By this point naruto and sasuke have reached kaguya and touch both of their hands on her and shout " SIX PATHS PLANETARY DEVASTATION!!! ".she is then engulfed in a giant ball of rocks the size of the moon, sealing her away, for eternity, in her own dimention. The sage of six paths arrives and helps everyone to leave kaguyas dimention leaving her there.

She is left there for all eternity.time passes but she does not. She was left there for almost 3 millennium and during this time she was left to think and contemplate her life choices. She realised  that she was wrong and that she was the bad guy and because of this she does not wish to be freed, considering it a punishment for her sins. Yet there is still hope in her to be freed, not to get revenge but instead to right her wrongs and help people.

That's where I come in, yes me soul impact. I got to kaguya's dimention and free her from her prison. She is obviously confused by this and asks"who are you and why did you free me""hello my name is soul impact and I am god, n by which I mean I created you"I said while changing her memories to make her belive that I was god after all to make this easier on myself because I don't want to explain everything.

"I see but then why are you here" She asks"I'm here to give you a second chance at life as you've clearly become better and deserve a second chance""wait really you'll give me a second chance in this world"she asks"no not this one you've done to much damage to this world for you to be released here instead you'll be reincarnated in other world without your memories (that sounds like a light novel title) in order to help it"

"I see, if that's the case then I accept" She replies"great"I say before snapping my fingers causing her to explode.

———————————————————

In a hospital in musutafu Japan both the no. 1 hero and the no.3 hero are present. They are there ans inko the no. 3 hero is giving birth while all might aka toshinori yagi is there to support his wife. Inko screams and screams while giving childbirth while toshinori could only watch and support his wife until there baby is born.

The doctor wash the baby and pass it to her mother. She looks her and is confused her baby has pale white skin ,completely whited out pupils , white hair and 2 almost wood like horns growing out of her head. She wondered why she looked liked that as Neither her nor her husband looked liked that but she would love her nonetheless.

"don't tell me my wife cheated on me"toshinori wonders hoping it's not true. The doctor reading the room and realising what toshinori is thinking says" I know what your thinking but we cannot be sure until we do a dna test so if youll allow me I'll got to a doctor with a dna quirk to confirm the situation""sure"the couple replies before the doctor leaves taking the baby. While the doctors gone toshinori asks inko"don't tell me you did it, please dont"it takes a second for inko to realise what toshinori was saying but when she does she replies"I would never do that toshinori and you know it, I love you and you alone"

"I know , but still-" Toshinori is Interrupted by the doctor coming in. He says"well the good news is that she is 100 % your daughter "" But sir how, she looks nothing like us"replies inko but then the doctor responds by saying"I know but what you are forgetting about is that we live in a society of quirks and some of those quirks change the users appearance known as mutant type quirks" "I know but no one in our family has that type of quirk" "Yes, I thought children were supposed to have either their parents quirks or a combination of their parents quirks"replied inko and toshinori respectively.

" Yes while that is true, there is still a lot we don't know about quirks. One of those things is how quirks are passed on. Yes even thought sometimes it is like you said but sometimes the quirk gene mutates into a quirk completely different than the parents quirk. This might be what happened to your daughter "hearing this both the parents sigh in relief as the Doctor continues" But all this means that your daughter is guaranteed to have a have a powerful quirk there is a 0% chance of her being quirkless so thats a plus""I see thank you doctor"replies inko.

"So inko, now for the most important part"said toshinori. Inko was now confused by what he ment" What should we name our daughter. I was hoping you could do that"he continued. Inko sighed in relief before saying "hmm......... How about... Kaguya, kaguya yagi"" Yes that a beautiful name for a beautiful girl"replied toshinori. "Yes you are right, I hope when she grows she could chose her own path and not stay in our shadows" Said inko "you don't need to worry about that I know that she will do that and make a name for herself" Replied toshinori. Inko smiled before falling asleep due to her tierdness.

Word count-1002

That's where this chapter ends. Please if there is any problems pls tell I'm always Appreciatetve of constructive criticism. Also, if you want to suggest something for the future please tell me and I might just add it.

So with that being said,

soulImpact out