20

Huston Texas
Azyah Cooks
7:00am

We were now at the airport waiting in line to board the flight

We were now at the airport waiting in line to board the flight. I was so hungry like starving. I would've ate but Omarion wanted to take his precious time getting ready. We lucky we made it.

"I'm hungryyy" I said

"I told yo ass to get some snacks before we got in this line" Omarion said

"I got snacks in my bag. I want real food" I said rolling my eyes

"Fix yo fucking attitude" Omarion said

"No it's your fucking fault we didn't eat" I said rolling my eyes

We were finally at the front on the line giving our tickets to the lady.

"Go right ahead" She said smiling

I walked ahead but stopped so I could wait on Omarion. Thank god I was able to get us seats together.

We walked down the hall and then walked outside towards the plane.

We had to go drop bags off on another plane and then we headed to our plane. We walked into the plane.

"We A20 and A21" I said

"We all the way at the back then" Omarion said

"No bae we in the middle" I said

Me and Omarion walked down the plane until we found our seats. Omarion put the other bags at the top and sat down. I've never been on a flight before so let's pray we hit the ground  safely.

"You scared?" Omarion asked

"A little bit. " I said

My phone dinged letting me know I had a message.

My ❤️'s

Aaliyah💕
Have a safe trip bestie! Be safe and send me pictures don't get back pregnant please and thank you!

Znuie💋
Have a safe trip sissy💕

Can't make any promises ! But thank y'all and love y'all too. Ima call y'all soon as I land.

I exited off the messages and then started opening my chips.

Attention all passengers! We are about to take off in 60 seconds. Please buckle up now, enjoy the flight and see you in two hours.

Me and Omarion put our seat belts on and I felt the plane start to move. Omarion ended up putting a movie on my iPad. He had one airpod in and I had another one. I just ate my chips and watched the movie. Michigan here we come.