(˶◕‿◕˶✿)

Ash didn't want to go to this party in the first place. He decided to go along anyway because he'd go to great lengths to help out a friend, but this busy hall full of formally dressed people wasn't somewhere he really wanted to be. He needed fresh air, so he was grateful to step through the door onto the balcony. But then Ash noticed someone standing there, their hair and dress blowing back in the wind.

"Hello?" Ash said.

The person in the red dress turned around. He was beautiful. Ash was enamoured by the sparkling blue eyes, long curved eyelashes, arched eyebrows and elegant long black hair with red highlights.

"H-hello..." the beautiful stranger replied. He must have not realised how beautiful he looked, Ash thought, because there's no way someone so pretty could not be self confident.

"What's your name?" Ash needed to know.

"I'm Goh. And you are...?" even his voice was sweet. It sounded to Ash's ears like a soft melody.

"Ash. I'm Ash." he extended his hand for Goh to shake. Unusually formal, but he wanted to touch this beautiful boy's hand.

Goh giggled - a sweet sound - and shook Ash's hand, "Nice to meet you, Ash."

There was a couple of second's silence before Ash spoke up again.

"So what brings you here?"

"Oh just a friend of mine wanted me to tag along... this kind of thing isn't really my style, though." He looked at the sky, "It was so crowded in there, barely room to breathe!"

Ash laughed, "Same for me!! It was worth it to turn up though..."

"Was it really?" Goh raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah! To meet you!"

Way to go Ash Ketchum, you only knew him for five minutes and already you've made him realise how weird you are. So much for trying to be friends with him.

"... Was that a pick up line?"

Ash tried to ignore the cute shine on his lips as he cracked a grin at Ash's strange behaviour.

"I-it wasn't meant to be a pick up line!! But, I mean... if you want it to be? It can...?" arceus, could you be any more flustered??

"Are you... serious?"

Ash looked up. Goh was blushing and he looked kinda upset.

"Oh!! I'm sorry if that was out of line!! I-"

"No its not that... But did you seriously just say it was worth to come to a stupid party to meet me?"

"Uhh... Yeah? I guess?"

"No one's ever said that to me before..."

Ash was kinda shocked. How has no one ever asked out this guy?? He's so... so perfect!! Well, better now over later, "So... Do you want to go dance?"

"I... I wouldn't mind to."