Chapter 29

*・゜・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

:*・゜゚・*

*・゜・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

       It was morning so it was chill and quiet. Zeara had her daughter today so she was currently feeding her happy and silently

Until Rebekah and Klaus stormed in startling the 8 month old and making her cry. Zeara sighed and grabbed the baby holding and soothing her

"Oh well good morning then. Why thank you so much for knocking and scaring my daughter. So thoughtful aren't you". She scrunched her eyes row and spoke very sarcastically

Sighing Klaus apologized and Rebekah stomped her foot and huffed "Well I'm sorry but baby is just going to have to calm for a moment. Ok Alaric Saltzman just tried to kill me and he's supposed to be dead but he's not!"

Rolling his eyes Klaus shushed his sister "Bekah you're scaring the child. Zeara our mothers spell has him too powerful and the white oak stake won't kill him. luckily the fool doesn't have a daylight ring but once the sun goes down he'll come after us."

The witch held and fed her daughter "And you are here because......"

Klaus sighed "We are leaving this town and I need to you and your daughter to come with us. Love let me finish then ask because I already see you preparing questions."

He smirked as he watched the mom laugh quietly and stopping herself from saying anything

"Look love, you're a velesco witch and the only witch who could even attempt at possibly killing this ratty man."

Continuing for her brother Rebekah carried on the conversation "Alaric knows this and is going to try and kill you. So you either stop him  right now or leave with us while we can protect you two."

Zeara didn't know what to say or do. She couldn't just leave but she couldn't just, die. So she told Klaus to finish feeding Xila so she could change and think

As the teen was in her room picking out what to wear Rebekah strolled in. "Our room still looks nice. Mumsy I'm sorry I haven't been able to hang out and about but please leave with us and we can make up for lost time."

"I-" she sighed and covered her face with her hands stressed "I don't know." The two looked at each other is silence until the blonde nodded and gave her time. That was when her phone rang and it was Alaric

"Listen closely Zeara. I'm at the school and I have Caroline and Elena. That's not my leverage though. Listen I have a way for you to get your daughter back so if you want to keep Caroline and Elena alive and get Xila back, you come to the school and don't tell anyone. You do, guess I'll just have to kill you."

She hung up and closed her eyes upset "Dammit! No no no."

Zeara had to go immediately so she got dressed and went out to the two Mikaelsons