𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

"𝑫𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒆

"𝑫𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒆."

☾︎☾︎☀︎︎☽︎☽︎

☾︎☾︎☀︎︎☽︎☽︎

It's been four months since Reyna, Stefan and Klaus left Mystic Falls. The three have been travelling from state to state in search of some werewolf.

It had become very hard for Reyna, she misses her family so much especially her brother. Reyna and Theo have never been seperate from eachother ever. It was hard not seeing your twin brother.

I was not the only one suffering. Stefan was losing himself too, he would come back to the hotel with blood all over his shirt. He tried to hide it from Reyna but one night she caught him sneaking. She felt like it was her fault, he was here because of her because he promised himself that he would protect me.

Not only that but Reyna was alomst five and half months pregant. She was growing big day by day and she had weird craving sometimes. For example a month ago she wanted to have icecream with brocoli. Yes Brocoli!!!!!!!.

As for her and Klaus, god they both had some tension going between them. She felt a sudden magnetism towards him. It was weird I mean come one he did kill her bestfriend and her sister, tough her sister is still alive. But can you blame her, how can you stay away from a guy who you have been waiting for five years??

Ofcourse she didn't show those feelings to him or else his ego would only boost more so she did everything in her power to distance herself from him.

Today they left in the morning form the hotel this. Klaus got a lead on this werewolf pack he is searching. But it's almost night now and Reyna had fallen asleep due to being tierd and the baby in her stomach was not helping her.

The baby was exhausting Reyna very much sometimes she felt like someone was stabbing her from inside the stomach. She felt movements but the baby never kicked. I mean doctor did say it was normal.