who

(Macei~may~mk)(Adoption center)(10:00am)

(Macei~may~mk)
(Adoption center)
(10:00am)

So I just woke up and I started getting ready, I pick me and magic outfit since we love to match.

"Mai" I tapped her shoulder. She didn't reply until "WAKE UP LITTLE BRATS, WE GOT COMPANY" miss lae said making my sister wake up.

Everybody goaned while I grab my sister hand and ran to the bathroom so me and her can be the first in there.

"Why u ain't wake me up" she was rubbing her eyes. "I did, just hurry up and jump inna tub" she ain't take a bath last  night because miss lae made her and som otha girl clean HER child's mess.

I wanted to slap her but my sister hold me back.
"Alr I'm done" I gave her the towel and and we did each other hair.

I put my black jeans on and a pink shirt but I put my black hoodie on and she did the same. I did her hair first and she did mines.

I have a slick pony tail and she has two.

"Ok bestie" she said twirling around to look at her hair,"come on befo that lady send us to Neverland" I said chuckling and pulling her
_______________________________________

"Ok bestie" she said twirling around to look at her hair,"come on befo that lady send us to Neverland" I said chuckling and pulling her_______________________________________

(Yb-kentrell-trell)
(Adoption center)
(10:21am)

"So I gotta adopt another child" I asked Montana my manger.

"Niggah, no duh u probably got 4 kids but u can't see all of them so u gotta get two or one kid" Montana said.

"Alr mane, let's go" I replied walking inna center.

(Magic-mai-mg)
(Adoption center)
(10:25)

"So, whoever coming in here is famous" I asked Macei "I guess they call him- (gco) "Ai hi mr gaulden" "naw call me yb" he replied.

"A-alr, GIRLS!" She clapped and everybody started running expect me and macei she had the same look I had on my face. We stayed our asses on that couch.

"I said GIRLS!" She yelled again looking at us. Still clapping. "Fuck u clapping foe, we ain't no damn dogs" Macei replied "exactly u Betta ask us to come"I agreed.

"Macei and magic, please come join us" she said we a ugly ass smile "okay peasant" I replied and macei was tryna laugh and we started making out way ova there. While he was looking at the girls me and macei we're talking shit.

"Why she sitting by the window- she not Gon get pick like that." Macei said wiping tears.

"why she ain't tell ha to come stand in the line" I said rolling my eyes

Macei started looking at me and I  started looking at her. We started laughing and fell on the floor while everybody was staring.

"W-why u do that" Macei said stuttering. "Ian- (gco) "I want them two" he said pointing at me and my sister.

"not again" me and macei mumbled..

____________________________________

Vote! comment ! Enjoy !

Next chapter coming soon!