"Round and around like a horse on a carousel"

(Honestly hate this book)

"KOCHO Y/N KOCHO Y/N REPORT TO OYAKATA-SAMAS ESTATE, REPORT! REPORT!" Looking up from her paper she looked up in the sky at her crow. Rolling the paper up she stuffed it in her pocket before throwing on her haori and strapping on her katana. "REPORT REPORT!" Getting a little annoyed she shot a glare at En.

Shutting her up successfully she slipped on her shoes before dashing towards his estate. Arriving  she was met by the twins "follow us" kanata held her hand and lead her inside. Sliding the door open she bowed, head hitting the floor as she greeted him " good afternoon oyakata-sama" he smiled "hello my child-" his hands felt around for the tea before his daughter grabbed it and placed it gently in his hand.

" I have summoned you to defeat an uppermoon-the area it's targeted attacks are  in  Shibuya Tokyo, Yokohama, Tokyo and Roppongi. I need you to protect those who cannot protect themselves. Kakushis are waiting at an apartment that's for you" she smiled "of course" 

——-

Saying her goodbyes she set off on the journey to shibuya 'the streets are so crowded' bumping into someone she smiled and excused herself "hey! You can't run into someone and just dip" she rolled her eyes inwardly and turned around with a smile. Putting her finger up beside her face she spoke "I said sorry! Now please be along with your day instead of wasting others time!!" She chirped enthusiastically and turned away. 

The tall blonde stood shocked while the shorter bursted out laughing "HAHA, YOU JUST GOT ANNIHILATED" wheezing he turned around and continued walking where they were headed. Looking back one last time you seemingly vanished. 

Arriving at the apartment she greeted the kakushis and dismissed them saying she could finish unpacking. Dusting her hands off she was satisfied with her work. Able to have a little rest before heading out she was interrupted by a knock. 

'Great what now..' annoyed she answered the door with a smile " hello! How can I help you?" She stared at the blonde haired boy and the hazel haired girl  beside him "hi! I'm hinata tachibana and this is my boyfriend takemichi hanagaki! My mother wanted me to give these to you" she extended the bastes that held plenty of good. 

Smiling she thanked them and said their goodbyes 'kids...' sighing she placed the basket on the coffe table before laying down on it "I'll scout tomorrow but tonight I'll just throw wisteria packs around but a quick nap won't hurt"

—-

After putting packets of wisteria is alleyways and on window seals and doors of houses she stumbled across an old shrine with a bunch of motorcycles around 'I bet it's a bunch of rowdy teenage boys' walking forward she sat on the tree branch watching them talk about something called mobius and how they had r worded one of his friends girlfriend. 

Frowning at the new information she was determined to defeat this mobius group. Sighing she stayed a little after the meeting was dismissed as she saw her new neighbors hopping down she snuck up behind them 

"Hello! Hello! Shouldn't you guys be in bed for school?" She smiled as she pressed her lips into takemichis earlobe more. Hinata smiled "oh you're our new neighbor! Oh! Ad we're here because takemichis friend called him and I didn't want him to go by his self". "Aah!" She smiled and handed both of them a wisteria packet "for good luck" she whispered before disappearing 

"HUH?!"

Takemichi blinked with his mouth wide open " you saw that" hinata nodded with a schooled face "uh huh..she's so cool!" Takemichi puffed his cheeks out  "I'm cooler, I'm sure I can do that too" hinata rolled her eyes "yeah sure"

Walking off she left him behind "WAIT!" He ran after her as they walked home together. 

—-

Getting a good hours sleep she stretched before going into her closet and getting out the schools uniform 'school great' a frown stretched across her face as she picked it up and wen t to do hygiene. 

Putting her hair in a clip she stepped back from the large mirror and stared at her reflection. Putting on a smile she fixed the ruffle of her skirt before slinging the bag over her shoulder and heading out.

Walking into the school she changed her shoes and put the other ones in the designated locker on top before grabbing her books and stuffing them in her bag. 

—-