«prologue»

( AUTHOR: You all know me- I'm Keke 😄  The Devil's assistant~ Aka Gojo's Girl 😅  alr time to get serious. Pls, this is my first hxh fanfic if you see any mistakes feel free to point out okay?)

There was a woman walking down the hall, with a cold, emotionless face. A man was next to her, matching her pace. The woman’s clothes were stained with crimson blood; they were walking away from a dead body.

They had completed their job - and that was to kill. She was an assassin, while he was a leader… of The Phantom Troupe.

They were 24-year-old Katsumi Zoldyck and 26-year-old Chrollo Lucilfer. Katsumi was the twin sister to Illumi Zoldyck, older sister to Killua and Kalluto. Her parents have sent her and her twin to look for their brother Killua, so she plans to head out to see Illumi - her twin brother - in an hour.

Katsumi's a manipulator, just like her brother. She uses you just like a puppet… that's how she acquired the unfortunate nickname of The Puppeteer. She had finally got to meet her brother, even though she didn't want to - she and her twin weren’t close… at least not anymore. But she had to do this for her brother, Killua. He needed to come back home to where he belonged… at least that's what they all thought.

                                                        «    » 

"Katsumi, it's been awhile.." The man spoke, coming out of the darkness.  She gave him an emotionless look and said, "It has… hasn't it." They went to their destination, and met someone on the way... his name was Hisoka. Katsumi already knew him because of the troupe, so she wasn't fazed at all, but she found that Illumi had just met Hisoka.

They finally got to the hunters' examination. Katsumi was already a hunter, but she thought she might as well take the exam again. She looked around as she remembered taking the exam a few years ago. Then, she saw her brother Killua.

He was with a boy with green hair… who was he? Why was Killua even here? Katsumi would just have to find out, sooner or later…

( Hehe- hopefully you liked it-  or you have truly wounded me, my dear readers~ )

(P.s that video is not mine-)