9

𝐀𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Another god forsaken day at work, my mind only thinking about my bed and Y/n, a pretty good fantasy if you ask me.

After picking up my usual coffee and chocolate muffin, I was now in my class, getting things together before my students came in.

As I did that, I had saw Y/n texted me, simply saying good morning, a text that I always look forward to.

Once responding to her and getting on a short face time call to watch her go through her morning routine, someone had walked in, making me tell Y/n I'd call her back later.

Hanging up was a mistake because my previous joy had been washed away by misery once I saw it was Emi who walked in.

"What?" "My printer isn't working, can I use yours?" She asked.

"Isn't there a working printer in the teachers room?" "Toshi's using it" Emi said, making me sigh out of annoyance.

"Fine, but hurry up, my students should be heading in" "I will"

As Emi did that I was now on tiktok, hoping to find some random celebrity drama, only to stumble on a hairstyle that I took a screenshot of, hoping Y/n would let me do it on her.

"So how was your weekend?" "...good" "well that's great, I saw your new girlfriend by the way" Emi said, making me look at her from the corner of my eye, hoping she didn't do anything crazy.

"Really?" "Yep, I didn't know you dated baby mama's, I could of been knocked up"

While Emi chuckled at that terrible joke, I was slightly upset, wanting for her to hurry up and leave.

'How long is that paper going to take?' "Hey you know what's funny? She's the exact stereotype everyone said her people are" "Emi..." "what I'm telling the truth, not my fault she has to rely on child su-" "Emi shut the hell up and get out of my class"

Finally my gaze was on her, but it wasn't one that I've ever given anyone, this one was out of pure anger and I needed Emi to get away from me before I get myself into a jail cell.

"Wha- why?" "Do I look like I need to explain? Grab the damn paper and leave"

Emi seemed to be taken back but luckily she got the memo and had left.

"*sigh* just as today was going slightly well" I grumbled out, hoping some miracle would come around and I could go home early or something.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
After that encounter, Y/n had already dropped Hailey off and was doing some work after grabbing herself some breakfast.

"Why is this going by so slow?" She asked, stuck on an account that was luckily put off on her boss who didn't mind taking over some of the work.

After a bit Y/n had gotten a long text from Aizawa who was ranting about his morning, begging for her to come to his rescue.

𝐒𝐡𝗼𝐭𝐚❤️

Y/n:
Seems like this morning wasn't in your
favor huh?

Aizawa:
Not at all.
I just wanna be around
you today, but apparently work
is "important" 💔

Y/n:
Lmao
Want me to swing by?

Aizawa:
You gonna let me do your hair?

Y/n:
..I'll think on it

Aizawa:
Good enough answer for me🤷🏻‍♂️

End of texts

After texting Aizawa a little longer, Y/n had checked the time, surprise to see it was already around 12, most peoples lunch breaks.

Since this was such a convenient time she had decided to leave the house, having to pick up Hailey before anything cause it was an early release day, picking up lunch and making her way to the college that Aizawa worked at.

The college was a huge building in the middle of the city, lots of people were simply walking by it or leaving to their cars or class.

"Wanna go get Aizawa with me? I think he needs a hero right now" Y/n said to Hailey who was prepared to save the man from whatever evil was within the school.

The two had gotten out the car and made their way inside, Y/n running into a group of students.

"Oh shit I'm sorry- wait, your the lady dating our teacher" Denki pointed out, making his friends turn to see Y/n and Hailey.

"*whisper* damn she's hot" "*whisper* right? Can't believe he bagged her"

The young adults all made their small remarks, Y/n pretending like she wasn't getting a slight kick out of them admiring her.

"Yeah that's me, anyways do you know where his class is? We're here to come save him I guess" Y/n said, Mina the first to speak up since Denki got a bit nervous from Y/n's eye contact.

"We can definitely take you there, also your daughter is so cute" "thank you, I'm Hailey" the little girl answered, melting the groups heart for her, especially Bakugou who allowed her to play with his rings as they all walked.

Eventually they had made it to the auditorium style classroom, Y/n thanking everyone before walking in.

"SHOTA" Hailey yelled, catching the tired man's attention.

"Oh my heroes are here, I'm finally saved" Aizawa said, his things already packed to leave and not come back till tomorrow.

"Mhm, anyways come on, I got lunch" Y/n said as they left back to her car, driving out to a park so Hailey could play around, still under Y/n and Aizawa's vision.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"So you glad we came to your rescue?" "Of course I am, that school was driving me crazy today" "mhm well if it makes you feel better your students are really nice" I said, not expecting for Shota to side eye me, looking me up and down.

"That's cause they were hitting on you" "I mean a little, but their still good kids" "yeah I know"

After hanging out at the park we had left to the penthouse to chill and watch movies, the three of us falling asleep on the couch.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1027