Aki Kurenai

Age: 6

Birthdate: 2 April 

Likes: Plushies, Beyblading, his dad, his dad's friends, Gou, Kai, soft things, cats, hoodies, chocolates, mochi, hugs, peace and quiet, reading and writing.

Dislikes: When his dad is sad or mad, Jamaica, when Tyson, Bell, Hyuga or Daichi are too annoying, immature older people, being alone, dark places, when someone mentions his mom, bullies, Helena.

Personality: Very quiet, talkative to people he know, mature for his age, softie, clingy to his dad, very naughty to people he knows, his IQ be out of the world, able to get used to a situation pretty quickly.

Bio: His mother suffered from an illness and she got weaker when giving birth to him. She died when he was three, leaving Shu to look after him. He always worked hard for school and was the first in his class every year. He has no friends and likes to be with his dad's friends. He didn't like Jamaica, who always flirted with his dad and tried to have him, nor did he like the new member of the blade-breakers, Helena, who Kai had accidently set pregnant and had his son. He wished that his dad gets his love of his life soon, so that he can be very happy, which also makes Aki happy.

 He wished that his dad gets his love of his life soon, so that he can be very happy, which also makes Aki happy

And also, someone asked me in Inbox if I was actually a Japanese or if I was pretending, as my English was good. I use auto-correct and extra English classes, ok? Don't underestimate my English just because I'm Japanese. 😌