↱ 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙕𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉

𝗺𝗰'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

it's officially been a week since i took over this body and in the span of 7 days i found out that the body i took over is named 𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐈𝐀. she's the daughter of a rich CEO who owns a big company in New York. well she has a lot of money and surprisingly she's the only daughter of her family and yet her family doesn't care if she's dead or alive. anyways the other thing i found out is that this body is free of the heart disease that jia had, even the doctor was shocked while telling us that i miraculously got free of my chronic illness but the body is still very weak. to be honest i still can't get used to seeing this face everyday because it still shocks me how beautiful kang jia was. to be honest i always thought i was quite pretty when i was in my real body but that thought changed drastically when i saw jia's face which is basically my new face now. it's almost ridiculous how kang jia was blessed with a face and body like the goddess Aphrodite herself yet her health was so bad she couldn't even get up from her bed but I'm certain that with the beauty that jia possessed she would've easily became a model or an actress.

I thought there could be nothing more shocking than me waking up in a different person's body but i was certainly wrong because right now in front of me is a big poster of James lee aka DG of the webtoon lookism. what?

𝟯𝟬 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼

❝ 𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘢 𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯. 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 ❞, I whined. i have been staying indoors for a week now in this new place and new body. I am in seoul right now but i haven't been able to see even a korean bug. i really want to go out and see seoul because in my past life i lived in another country so im so excited to see seoul for the first time but yona won't let me go out saying i needed to rest because my body is weak. and even though i am still not used to this new body i am slowly accepting it as mine.

❝ 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩. 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 ❞, yona said as she held out her hand for me to grab and get up. she doesn't need to do these kind of things, i mean yes the body's still very weak but not so weak that i can't even get up. well i still held her hand and got up and we slowly made our way out of the room and even i was shocked by how big the place of jia actually was. the hall was big and spacious with a set of sofa in the middle with a big television in front of the sofa. the kitchen was across the hall and it was also very spacious and clean. Jia's room had attached bathroom so i never had to come out of the room and yona was usually the one bringing me food or anything i needed so i never came out of the bedroom. Well came out of the house and then i realized that jia was actually living in an apartment as there was another person living on the same floor she lived in that means she had a neighbour all this time. Well it wouldn't matter even if she knew because she never came out of her house anyways.

I and yona took the elevator to the ground floor and then came out of the building as her and i start walking. I took a big breathe as i was finally out and was finally able to breathe the air outside of the four walls. it's so nice walking like this even though i can see people staring at me. I don't know if they're staring at me because of jia's beauty or because of the fact that there was a girl like jia lived in the building and no one even knew. Anyways I and Yona decided to go to the nearby park and get ice cream.

I was sitting on a swing eating my ice cream and having all kinds of thoughts when something suddenly caught my eyes. In front of me there was a big poster of a person who looked way too familiar, No i am sure i know him. As a big fan of the 𝐖𝐄𝐁𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐌 Dg aka james lee was one of my favourite characters and right now looking at this poster i am certain that it is none other than him in the poster.

𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁

The poster is indeed of DG but the question is why is his poster here? i mean the main character of the webtoon was Daniel Park so if they wanted to put lookism poster they should've posted Daniel Park since he's the main character. what is happening?

❝ 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘋𝘎? 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 𝘪𝘧 𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘹 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮 ❞, yona said as she looked at me then at the poster i was staring so intensely at. no what do you mean fix a meeting yona? he is a fictional character isn't he? is she talking about someone who cosplays as DG? is she gonna fix me a meeting with a cosplayer?

❝ 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘹 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨? 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘢 𝘧-𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘩𝘢...❞, i laughed awkwardly at yona's suggestion. haha it couldn't be as i am thinking right? i can't possibly be inside a wentoon i read before dying lol right? that's ridiculous. i mean i have read books where main character transmigrates into their favorite books or novels but lookism isn't even complete yet !! how could i possibly be inside lookism? plus i don't think kang jia character was ever in that wentoon. no not even for a second.

❝ ......𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵? 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 𝘪 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞, yona said looking at the poster of DG but what? chairman choi? keeping his eyes on me? with each moment passing it's somehow becoming certain that i indeed transmigrated into lookism but still just to be sure i decided to google DG just in case.

wait what kind of search results is that? but for now i have realized that i am inside lookism and i have became an extra who never even appears in the webtoon