ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙: ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕

ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕥

Since Seungmin was little he had to stay in the hospital because of a heart condition he had. Seungmin was born with it and couldn't go to school because his mom was paranoid something bad would happen and she wouldn't be there in time to help. Seungmin was already sad because he couldn't go to school or make friends or live like a normal kid, but what made it worse was his dad dying from a heart condition. Then Seungmin was even more depressed because his dad died and he was scared he would too, and just at the age of 6.

Until one day Seungmin's mother (Nayeon) brought one of her friends to visit Seungmin in the hospital. Except Nayeon's friend had a son around the same age as Seungmin. The door slid open to see a kid hiding behind his mother.

"Seungmin this is my friend Jisoo and she has a son around the same age as you" Nayeon said with a smile on her face

Jisoo moved so that her son couldn't hide behind her anymore. "Seungmin this is Chan, Chan this is Seungmin" Jisoo introduced one to the other.

Nayeon walked over to Jisoo and started a conversation so it wasn't quiet and seem like they were pressuring them.

Chan walked up to the bed Seungmin was laying on, "Hi I'm Chan" The boy said with a smile on his face. "Oh uh I'm Seungmin".

"Oh boys Nayeon and I are going to go get some ice cream for you guys in the cafeteria" Jisoo said.

The boys nodded in return and the two moms left. "Is it comfortable on there" Chan referring to the bed Seungmin was on, "Oh I guess" Seungmin said in a quiet tone.

"Can I lay with you" Chan asked with a bright smile on his face. "Oh uh sure". Seungmin scooted over and Chan hopped right on the bed and layed next to Seungmin.

"Hey Seungmin"

"Yea?"

"Do you have any friends" Chan asked in a serious tone

Silenced filled the room for a moment

"No, No I don't" Seungmin answered while holding his tears back.

Silenced filled the room again until a happy voice broke the silence

"Then I'll be your friend, best friend even. I'll stay with you until the very end" Chan said with a huge smile on his face

Seungmin's eyes went wide because he's never been called a "friend" before.

"You promise" Seungmin asked with a serious expression because he was scared he would lose someone important to him like his dad.

Chan put his hand out "I promise" Then they pinky swore.

______________________________________
𝔸/ℕ

𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀 𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤