4

''I helped this old lady and she bought me a Churro. So, that was nice.''

''Dude.'' A familiar yet, stern voice joined my valuable reunion that made me jump in shock. It was none other than the emo boy, Megumi Fushiguro. ''Man, I gotta go I'll call you back,'' I whispered to my phone and hangs up the call.

Why is this dude here? I thought they were all busy doing sorcerers' stuff like Doctor Strange.

The tension here seems to be awkward as Megumi is eyeing me up and down looking suspicious. After a long silence, he cleared his throat before asking, ''Hey, what are you doing before?'' 

I found it hard to answer his question as bad thoughts came into my mind. I think he knows that I'm Spider-girl, Alexa play busted. Wait- but, I thought I had already introduced to everyone that I'm the Spider-girl since the embarrassing encounter. 

Megumi approached me slowly as he stood right in front of me. ''What are you hiding, Y/n?''. 

Oh my God, He KNOWS for sure. Mr. Stark and Aunt May won't like this. Should I move to Mexico?

Chills went down my spine as I felt my body begin shaking and at that time Megumi suddenly lets out a small chuckle before handing me some stock of jujutsu uniforms. ''I'm just kidding, I don't care, and here is your uniform, bye.'' He went to the door and retreat himself from my dorm, leaving me with a demented expression. 

Wow, the dude is so dry yet intimidating. 

The cool night breeze whistled and brushed past me, as I swung through building after building on a cold night in Tokyo. After the convention with Megumi, I quickly escaped and went out here to meet up with Ethan. 

Ethan had informed me earlier that he was in a Lego store right now, classic Ethan. Not that we have any problem, cause yo girl here got money. At first, I was confused about how did he end up here with me. What if there are other people that I know that got teleported here.

As I found my way into the store, I quickly got attacked by a hug with none other than my best friend. ''DUDE?! I was finishing my game back at home, and now I got teleported to this Lego store so, I've been here ever since.''

''Bro? You've been here playing Legos and stuff, while I witness some crazy stuff?'' I returned the hug, feeling satisfied knowing that someone I know was here with me. Despite all the things that are happening, I still don't want Ethan to get involved in it. ''Well, the guy on the cashier is looking at me strangely because I've been here for more than 5 hours and I still haven't left.'' He explained with a sigh, before adding ''OH! And I also found a new release of star wars Lego airship.''

I got no idea how to answer him, so I just nodded in every word before smirking. ''No worries man, I got money from Mr. Stark here.'' I Grabbed Mr. Stark's black card out of my pocket, as it shines brightly. ''OH, Thank God.'' Ethan was in the urge to cry as I patted his back to finally purchase whatever Lego that he wants.

After I bought the Legos for Ethan with Mr. Stark's card, we stopped by a ramen shop that we found. It is already night, but people are still busy going out to eat, shop, and do many things. ''Okay so, you're not going to believe me but I found a creepy blindfolded man, and turns out he was some kind of sorcerer, maybe he's doctor strange's cousin? But anyways- he took me into a jujutsu school and now I'm his student.'' 

As I finished with my explanation, he stared at me for about three to four minutes without saying anything except just eating his ramen. I know he would answer with 'Yeah you should go to a therapist' and all that stuff but- suddenly I heard someone calling my name. ''Y/N!!''

I glanced to the owner of the voice to find my new friend, Nobara. She was holding numerous shopping bags, and it seems that she had just gone on a shopping spree. Nobara approached us as she sit right beside me while ordering her ramen. How do people keep on popping in out of nowhere? not that I mind.

''Oh, Hey! Nobara, what brings you here?'' I asked, trying to keep my cool, although I was feeling nervous. I'm not quite sure if Nobara still remembers the introduction that I made this morning and saying that I'm Spider-girl, but I can't help with the fear that is growing inside me. 

All of a sudden Ethan decided to introduce himself to her. Oh my God, I forgot that he was still here eating with me. ''Yo! I'm Spider-girl's bestie, Ethan Leeds.'' 

''Huh? Spider-girl?'' 

My eyes went wide as soon as Ethan exposed my identity. By the looks of him, he doesn't even realize! Ethan, say sike right now. Oh, you're so dead, dude. ''NO! I'm not Spider-girl.'' I jumped from my seat to cover Ethan's mouth, with this Ethan finally widened his eyes realizing what he did. 

Nobara stared at us boredly before replying, ''Y/n, that idiotic teacher of ours have already told us. So, just relax we won't tell anybody.'' I tensed up after hearing her response.

WHAT?!

''Did you say that Gojo already told all of them that I'm Spider-girl?'' I asked her, feeling not sure but sure at the same time.

''Well, It is you who told us from the start so-''

Holy Shit- Somebody help me. Can I rewind time? I'm sure Mr. Stark will murder me.