𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Violet, Lucius and Barty landed in front of the Slytherin manor. This place is beautiful, it seen so bright and very fairy tale.

She take her time to admire the manor, it have bright color, she thought that the manor was gonna be dark and green. The garden infront of the manor was beautiful, it was full with design tree and gorgeous flower.

Lucius share a smile with Barry secretly, it seen like they are not gonna get in trouble with the Dark Lord, he said that if their plan to amazed him is not going to word, they are going to die. Well it seen like they aren't dying.

"This place is beautiful." Violet said with a sweet innocent smile on her face, secretly making the two older man heart melt, she is too sweet and innocent.

"Of course, Miss Potter-"

"Violet, call me Violet." She look up at Lucius, smiling at him who nodded at her.

"Than, please call me Lucius." Lucius said hiding his shock face, "let us how you around."

W

alking in the minor, it was big for Violet, the hall way is like a mase. She thank God that someone actually show her the place.

The dinning room was beautiful, elegant. It feel like she is in an Victorian house. The back garden was also beautiful, it have alot of tree and different kind if flowers. It well taken care of. The kitchen was also clean and it didn't smell weird. The hose elf was also well taken care off, not like the black house elf or like Dobby. The library was full with every kind if book, light magic, dark magic, ruin, every book that any wizard would die to have and bookworm who would murder to read.

Walking with Lucius and Barty, they go to another door, opening up the door it another dinning room.

"This is not a dinning room, Violet." Barty said besides her as Lucius walk up to a chair that was in the head of the table.

Looking closely, her breath hitch. This was the room that she meet up with Marvolo last morning. But there were two chair in the head of the table two except one like the last morning that she was here.

"This will be your chair. The Dark Lord said that if you don't want to join the meeting you don't have to." Lucius said looking at Violet with a small smile.

᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Walking pass a door, she suddenly stop mid way and look at the door. It felt intoxicated, the dark magic in there is pulling her in the room, just like how Marvolo is pulling her in. She can feel that there another horcruxes in there.

"This is the Dark Lord's room," Barty who notice how Violet reacted to the room, "you will be staying there with him when you get married."

Violet's face have gotten red like a tomato at Barty's tease. While Lucius give a 'really' look to Barty, who smirk back at him.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

They led her to a room which was big enough to fit the whole dursley house. She looked at the room with awe and missed the concerned look Lucius and Barty shot her.

 She looked at the room with awe and missed the concerned look Lucius and Barty shot her

"This is beautiful" It really is. The bed was big enough to fit 5 people like her. Well maybe not 5, consider she look too small for people her age.

The walls were white and some gold details on it. There was a bed. A table that she can keep her jewelry and do her make up. A window, next to it was a desk and a chair that she can do her work or send an Owl.

They were made of rosewood, while the doors were Sal wood, there were 2 doors in the room. One for bathroom and the other maybe her wardrobe, she noted to ask the dark lord to go for shopping as well, all her clothes is getting kinda old.

"I hope you like your room." Violet smiled at them and nodded.

"The dark lord himself decorated it for you." Violet looked at him shocked.

"Oh, yes he wanted the best for you. He changed the colours on the walls so many times before fixing on this one, he nearly took one hour to finalise the wood for the doors and furniture. The carpets and mattresses are all selected by the dark lord himself."

Violence was really shocked right now. The dark lord did this all for HER.

"Anyways, he is out meeting the minister and Dumbledore to talk about the treaty. You can unpack your truck, Violet."

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Some of the line in the last part credit go to Peace Treaty by Lyra_Potter_03

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱