Levi x Reader- Kitten

Hey guys I have decided to do a one shot series. This first story is dedicated to my cat which I had to get rid of because I'm allergic :'(. Anyways I will be opened to request s. Enjoy!

Which one was it again? You thought. You were shopping for cleaners for your cold- hearted corporeal. Yet you still couldn't help but have a huge crush on him. He had written a list of what he wants and sent you off to go get the cleaners. When you finally found the last one you needed to buy, you purchased them and left the store.

On the way back to HQ, you decided to take a short cut through an ally. Suddenly, you hear a crash from behind you. You turned around....

...and nobody was there

You shrugged it off and kept walking. You heard a yowl coming from your right. You turned around.

Again, nothing

You stood still, not knowing what to do. Then you felt something rub up against your leg. You held in a scream and quickly looked down, only to let out a sigh of relief.

Meow?

It was a cat that was scaring you. You picked up the little fur ball and and craddled it in your arms. It looked up at you with its beautiful green eyes with specks of blue in them. She had black and brown marbled color fur and a pink nose with a black smug on it.

"What a cute little kitten!" You shreicked. You looked around for its mother but found none. The kitten snuggled down in your arms and fell asleep. You smiled at the kitten and began to walk back to HQ.

---------------Mini time skip brought to you by pink fluffy kitties----------------

You put the little kitten in your room then walked to Captain Levi's office with the cleaners. You knocked on the door.

"State your name and business" You heard him say

"It's (y/n), I'm back from the store."

"Come on in."

You walked in his spotless office and placed the bag on his desk. He raised an eyebrow at you.

"Care to explain yourself cadet?" He said raising a thin eyebrow at you.

"Huh?"

Suddenly a shadow jumped up on Levi's desk. You gasped. "Lily you were support to stay in my room!"

Levi clears his throat getting your attention. "Do you have something to say to me cadet?"

"W-well um yes. Y-you see IwaswalkingbacktoHQanddecidedtotakeashortcutthroughanallyabdIheareanoisethenIfoundthekittenbutnomothersoItookitbackhereandpleasepleasepleaseletmekeepit!" I gasped for air after I finished rambling.

Levi clicked his tongue. "I'm afraid you can't cadet (l/n), it is against the rules."

"But please sir! I'm begging you! The poor thing was going to die! Please let me take care of it, I'll do anything!" I begged.

Levi 's face lit up a bit. "Anything huh?" He smirked. You nodded at him slowly. He sighed. "Fine but keep it in your room and don't let anyone see it." You smiled brightly at him and gave him a salute. "Sir yes sir."

"Oh and one last thing, meet me back here in my office after you feed it." You nodded and picked up lily and dashed to my room without being seen. You sat her down and told her to stay. You then left and got her a saucer of milk.

You got back to your room again without being seen. You gave lily her milk. She drank it like there was no tomorrow and you giggled. You suddenly remembered that Levi wanted to see you and left the room this time checking to see if the kitten stayed.

You walked down to Levi's office and knocked. This time he answered the door himself and pulled you in. He closed the door and pushed you up against it.

"C-corporal!" You felt your face getting hot. "Levi, call me Levi for now on." He said. He leaned in and kissed your lips. You were shocked at first but then melted into the kiss.
After a minute of kissing, you and Levi broke away for air. "I love you my little kitten." He whispered. "I love you too, Levi." He smirked then suddenly picked you up bridal style and carried you to his room for a night you will never forget.

Sorry if it sucked guys. Anyways leave me request in the comments. Good night everybody. *bows*